UOB one card

goldlink

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Prudential apparently yes. I testing it out this month. Remember a couple of years ago, it is counted. Not sure if got other insurer accept payment by credit card or not..
Could anyone else confirm that it still qualifies?

Thanks :)
 

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
33
Hi

Anyone knows if Simplygo's transactions (BUS/MRT) on UOB One Card can:
(a) count/clock towards the $500/$1000/$2000 card spend requirements
(b) count/clock towards the minimum 5 transactions per month

Also, does Grabpay top-ups also:
(c) count/clock towards the $500/$1000/$2000 card spend requirements
(d) count/clock towards the minimum 5 transactions per month e.g. I top up $100 Grab credits $20 x 5 times
(e) do I need to maintain constant grabpay top-ups for each of the 3 months corresponding to my quarter? e.g. my quarter cycle is Jan, Feb, Mar, do I need to ensure constant grabpay top-ups of $100, $100, $100 to earn the additional 5% cash rebates of $5+$5+$5=$15? If I do top-ups of $0, $300, $0 will I earn $0+$5+$0=$15 of cash rebates?
 
Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi

Anyone knows if Simplygo's transactions (BUS/MRT) on UOB One Card can:
(a) count/clock towards the $500/$1000/$2000 card spend requirements
(b) count/clock towards the minimum 5 transactions per month

Also, does Grabpay top-ups also:
(c) count/clock towards the $500/$1000/$2000 card spend requirements
(d) count/clock towards the minimum 5 transactions per month e.g. I top up $100 Grab credits $20 x 5 times
(e) do I need to maintain constant grabpay top-ups for each of the 3 months corresponding to my quarter? e.g. my quarter cycle is Jan, Feb, Mar, do I need to ensure constant grabpay top-ups of $100, $100, $100 to earn the additional 5% cash rebates of $5+$5+$5=$15? If I do top-ups of $0, $300, $0 will I earn $0+$5+$0=$15 of cash rebates?

Yes to all. No need constant topup. Btw isn't the TnC clear enough?
 

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
33
For simplygo, yes maybe but we have to watch out for the excluded transactions code in case UOB decides to exclude.

For grab, no leh their example given on the website is also for 3 consecutive months.

Yes to all. No need constant topup. Btw isn't the TnC clear enough?
 

xPastx

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hi all

Just applied and received my digital card. Can I ask where to find the CVV of my card? Or do i have to request for a physical card before having a CVV?


If so, isit possible to request for the physical card via the uob app?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi all

Just applied and received my digital card. Can I ask where to find the CVV of my card? Or do i have to request for a physical card before having a CVV?


If so, isit possible to request for the physical card via the uob app?

Seems like the digital card is just for paywave.

From their FAQ:
Will you send me the physical card of the UOB Credit Card?
No, the physical card will not be sent to you. If you need a physical card to be sent to you subsequently, you can
do so by logging in to Mighty Bank and tap on “Request Physical Credit Card” in the card account details page or
by calling our Call Centre at 1800 222 2121.
 

yoongmy

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
607
Reaction score
0
Same time as your quarterly rebate

Together or splitting to two transactions?
I just got my UOB quarterly rebate but not grab rebate.
Just want to clarity, My quarter is Jun - Aug, getting rebate on Sept. so all my grab spending within those statement month, I should also get the grab rebate on Sept?
 

vodka_water

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
6,091
Reaction score
64
Together or splitting to two transactions?
I just got my UOB quarterly rebate but not grab rebate.
Just want to clarity, My quarter is Jun - Aug, getting rebate on Sept. so all my grab spending within those statement month, I should also get the grab rebate on Sept?

Statement will indicate grab rebate.
 

ixoral

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
59
If u see it in your iBanking only, then probably your grab rebate is not reflecting yet. But once u get your PDF statement, both the UOB rebate and Grab rebate will be shown there in 2 separate lines

Together or splitting to two transactions?
I just got my UOB quarterly rebate but not grab rebate.
Just want to clarity, My quarter is Jun - Aug, getting rebate on Sept. so all my grab spending within those statement month, I should also get the grab rebate on Sept?
 

yoongmy

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
607
Reaction score
0
If u see it in your iBanking only, then probably your grab rebate is not reflecting yet. But once u get your PDF statement, both the UOB rebate and Grab rebate will be shown there in 2 separate lines

Yup, I just saw the quarterly rebate in Ibanking.
Thank for the useful information.
 

xPastx

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

For the quarterly rebate it come thru cc bill rebate right? Not able to cash out?

Also, anyone chiong the 2k/ mth grabtop up? If so how do you spend the credits?

TIA
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
-Pay bills via mAXS
-Pay anything via Grab Virtual MasterCard (if any)
-GrabFood Everyday

😁

Hello all,

For the quarterly rebate it come thru cc bill rebate right? Not able to cash out?

Also, anyone chiong the 2k/ mth grabtop up? If so how do you spend the credits?

TIA
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top