Could anyone else confirm that it still qualifies?Prudential apparently yes. I testing it out this month. Remember a couple of years ago, it is counted. Not sure if got other insurer accept payment by credit card or not..
Thanks

Could anyone else confirm that it still qualifies?Prudential apparently yes. I testing it out this month. Remember a couple of years ago, it is counted. Not sure if got other insurer accept payment by credit card or not..
Could anyone else confirm that it still qualifies?
Thanks![]()
Hi
Anyone knows if Simplygo's transactions (BUS/MRT) on UOB One Card can:
(a) count/clock towards the $500/$1000/$2000 card spend requirements
(b) count/clock towards the minimum 5 transactions per month
Also, does Grabpay top-ups also:
(c) count/clock towards the $500/$1000/$2000 card spend requirements
(d) count/clock towards the minimum 5 transactions per month e.g. I top up $100 Grab credits $20 x 5 times
(e) do I need to maintain constant grabpay top-ups for each of the 3 months corresponding to my quarter? e.g. my quarter cycle is Jan, Feb, Mar, do I need to ensure constant grabpay top-ups of $100, $100, $100 to earn the additional 5% cash rebates of $5+$5+$5=$15? If I do top-ups of $0, $300, $0 will I earn $0+$5+$0=$15 of cash rebates?
Yes to all. No need constant topup. Btw isn't the TnC clear enough?
Hi all
Just applied and received my digital card. Can I ask where to find the CVV of my card? Or do i have to request for a physical card before having a CVV?
If so, isit possible to request for the physical card via the uob app?
How much is the 5% rebate for grab topup cap at per mth?
How much is the 5% rebate for grab topup cap at per mth?
I believe is per quarter cash back for grab 100
Usually after card activated + 60 days... check their tnc for detail.

When will uob credit the grab rewards rebate?
Same time as your quarterly rebate
Together or splitting to two transactions?
I just got my UOB quarterly rebate but not grab rebate.
Just want to clarity, My quarter is Jun - Aug, getting rebate on Sept. so all my grab spending within those statement month, I should also get the grab rebate on Sept?
Together or splitting to two transactions?
I just got my UOB quarterly rebate but not grab rebate.
Just want to clarity, My quarter is Jun - Aug, getting rebate on Sept. so all my grab spending within those statement month, I should also get the grab rebate on Sept?
If u see it in your iBanking only, then probably your grab rebate is not reflecting yet. But once u get your PDF statement, both the UOB rebate and Grab rebate will be shown there in 2 separate lines
Hello all,
For the quarterly rebate it come thru cc bill rebate right? Not able to cash out?
Also, anyone chiong the 2k/ mth grabtop up? If so how do you spend the credits?
TIA