Here's the results for the pantsBought some on sale fabrics and was relieved to hear from the tailor that there's enough to make shirt/pants
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I was thinking top 2 for pants and bottom 2 for shirts
Here's the results for the pants
![]()
![]()
I just chose the one within my budget and is the closest to my workplaceDoes anybody has a recommendation for 2 piece suits? Am considering CYC but also hoping if there are others?
Budget is 700-1.2k
From silver strip. It was $70which tailor did this CMT for you? Looks good
Another trunk show from ascottage, I wonder if the prices the same
Suits starts at $2000 USDHow were the prices previously?
depends On fabric.how much do you all spend on tailoring a pair of work pants?
This is RTW budget, not tailoring budget. I not even sure tailoring factory can do it at this price now given inflation.Any recommendations for tailored pants with about $70 budget each? Looking to buy 3
Anyone doing this time should give a review and show the workmanship.Suits starts at $2000 USD
Jacket starts at $1400 USD
Trousers starts at $600 USD
Shirt starts at $200 USD
Sorry, missed your post. Uniqlo offers alterations. But if complex, can find Sakal. Sakal do local alterations for me.Hi guys, gonna get a few office work pants from Uniqlo. Can anyone recommend any tailors to alter mens’ pants?
basically wanna taper and also make sure the crotch/butt area fits. Don’t wan it to be “lao lao” or baggy baggy.
Seah Im Food Centre, at the rear got a few tailors. They do pants for 3 for $100. Not sure if price increased not because I went to them 2 years ago.Any recommendations for tailored pants with about $70 budget each? Looking to buy 3
Hey thanks! How are their prices?Sorry, missed your post. Uniqlo offers alterations. But if complex, can find Sakal. Sakal do local alterations for me.