Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
Yeah can control but double press anything quite irritating for me so I don't bother with it.
 

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
9,278
Reaction score
1,700
Jaybird tarah or x4/3? But for jogging why not consider going for true wireless option? I find it easier to jog with actually.

Maybe becos of price. Don't really wanna pay too much for running use. Cheap true wireless often have connectivity issues or lag.

Good True wireless quite expensive while neckband style still cheaper.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Actually my experience hasn't been bad. Used to use neckbuds for jogging. Jaybird x, x2, Samsung level active, and 1 cheap aukey one I think. But all spoilt easily. And the cable makes it inconveninent to jog with cause turn head will tug the cable.

Switched to TWS earbuds, and mostly ok. These days a lot of cheaper and great option. Most that I test don't have connection issues (might be phone dependant too).

Like the mpow m5 I tested recently, around 50+ only. IPX7 rated. And ear area normally not much sweat. So been quite durable. Lag wise for videos and music not a problem these days since apps like YouTube and Netflix will try to sync up the audio. Only lag issue is gaming. Which is the same for like neckbuds style too.

Maybe becos of price. Don't really wanna pay too much for running use. Cheap true wireless often have connectivity issues or lag.

Good True wireless quite expensive while neckband style still cheaper.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
u62Nw52.jpg


Got the newer model of sabbat e12 from lazada.

Sabbat e12 ultra :s12:
 

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
368
At least ur sabbat box and packaging looks more satki.

The mpow t5 box.... LOL cmi
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
When I got the mpow t5 the box was crushed :s22:

Sabbat more premium and the price about the same. Previously more people go for mpow t5 due to aptx support but now sabbat also has it. Plus the USB c and wireless charging. Think sabbat is the clear winner now.

At least ur sabbat box and packaging looks more satki.

The mpow t5 box.... LOL cmi
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
When I got the mpow t5 the box was crushed :s22:

Sabbat more premium and the price about the same. Previously more people go for mpow t5 due to aptx support but now sabbat also has it. Plus the USB c and wireless charging. Think sabbat is the clear winner now.
Sound leh?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

laeticia

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
126
When I got the mpow t5 the box was crushed :s22:

Sabbat more premium and the price about the same. Previously more people go for mpow t5 due to aptx support but now sabbat also has it. Plus the USB c and wireless charging. Think sabbat is the clear winner now.

Comparing Mpow M5 and the old Sabbat E12 the mpow wins for sound quality. The pair I got was so crappy that I don't want to try this "new improved version". Thank goodness the seller gave me a full refund.

USB c is not a big deal to me since most of my other gadgets need micro USB charging and I don't have anything that can wireless charge too.
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
Comparing Mpow M5 and the old Sabbat E12 the mpow wins for sound quality. The pair I got was so crappy that I don't want to try this "new improved version". Thank goodness the seller gave me a full refund.

USB c is not a big deal to me since most of my other gadgets need micro USB charging and I don't have anything that can wireless charge too.

USB C is harder to spoil and no need to fiddle with micro USB's 1 way charge only. Wireless a bit pointless I agree.
 

slushie

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
559
Reaction score
209
Yup, mpow def better than Sabbat in terms of sound. But still doesn’t sound as clear and crisp as I was hoping for. Not sure if any bros has any recommendations for this?

Sabbat fits my ear more comfortably. The mpow sticks out of the ear, quite ill fitting and ugly. And the case is really bulky. Best sound quality (for now) within the price range though. Sabbat e12’s SQ was really crap imo.
 

tohwk

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2001
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
2
Anyone here using the Tozo T10? The reviews for it are very good at Amazon.US

I'm currently using the Creative EP630 atm.
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,291
Reaction score
11,756
Yup, mpow def better than Sabbat in terms of sound. But still doesn’t sound as clear and crisp as I was hoping for. Not sure if any bros has any recommendations for this?

Sabbat fits my ear more comfortably. The mpow sticks out of the ear, quite ill fitting and ugly. And the case is really bulky. Best sound quality (for now) within the price range though. Sabbat e12’s SQ was really crap imo.

How come a lot of ppl say t5 not Frankenstein :zonia:
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,944
Reaction score
13,688
Monster's version of Anbes 359 at comex. Got volume control.

mZGjktu.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top