Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

gong318

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2017
Messages
398
Reaction score
3
I received the tips from taobao liao. Wow the fit is really gd. I bought the MS.think need to buy S liao. My buds sticking out.. But won't fall off.

I just tried to take out my bud... Wa.. I NEED TO PULL OUT SIA.. CAN U IMAGE THE TIGHTNESS?

hmm maybe I should've ordered S instead of MS because of your experience . I use M size JVC spiral dots.
 

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,711
Reaction score
1,051
Shopee selling Azla Xelastec tips cheaper than TB. 2 pairs same size going for $19 while 3 pairs different sizes going for $24. Can find 3 persons to share the cost if each take a different size. Please don't ask shopee seller trustworthy or product authentic or not. Same PRC based sellers so as trustworthy and authentic as what you find on TB;).
 

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
51
I received the tips from taobao liao. Wow the fit is really gd. I bought the MS.think need to buy S liao. My buds sticking out.. But won't fall off.

I just tried to take out my bud... Wa.. I NEED TO PULL OUT SIA.. CAN U IMAGE THE TIGHTNESS?
Do you think the Xelastecs affect the sound?

I had to go two sizes down as well.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Bro ur inbox full. Pm u liao

Talked to the staff from connect and asked them about rz-s500w, technics and mtw2. Told me that overall mtw2 is better. Was quite interested in the Panasonic n technics. Still considering as the prices has fallen.
 

soulforsoup

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hi got $150 budget, neutral or slightly more bassy preference with long battery life. Anyone got recommendations?
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,320
Reaction score
11,767
I bought the soundpeats true dot the receiving is pretty bad .

I want to get something that has sweat and water resistant . Value for $ any suggestions

Sent from Tehhan's iPhone using GAGT
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,186
Reaction score
2,464
No backers lol :s31:

Get t1xs more bang for bucks. Language can set to English already. Last time t1x Chinese language :s13:
Haven't launch the Kickstarter yet. That's just the draft page.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top