roronoa_zoro
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2020
- Messages
- 1,492
- Reaction score
- 266
Not bad, a company emailed me to test their wireless earbuds, hope it'll be good.![]()
Are you a tech reviewer or journalist?
How come so lucky?



Not bad, a company emailed me to test their wireless earbuds, hope it'll be good.![]()


Not bad, a company emailed me to test their wireless earbuds, hope it'll be good.![]()

Ask you guys. I have a few pairs of lower end tws earphones; Awei, Mpow, and QCY. All has volume control function. When I press the Awei and QCY earphones volume control, they will adjust the phone's volume. But when I press Mpow volume control, I notice it doesn't adjust the phone's volume. For example if my phone's volume is max liao, I can still increase the volume from mpow earphones. But if the volume is max on the earphones and the phone media volume still haven't max, I have press volume rocker on phone to increase.
Is this normal???
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Hi need help, bought a pair of sony wf-sp700n in mid July, left side earbud cannot charge and not functioning in mid Sept. Sony replaced it with a brand new set end of Sept.
Now this new pair again having the same problem. Today went down to service centre, they agreed to give me a new pair. I scared having the same problem, requested to change to another model.
With some top up, they said will put up a request to change to wf-xb700.
Should I stick to sp700n or change to xb700?
Bought the sp700n for $149, they wanted me to top up $50 for the change.
TIA for any inputs
Oic. Because this is my first pair of lower end earbuds have built in volume control, that's why a little confused. Have to max out phone's volume first, then use the earbuds to increase or decrease to needsIirc Some of these lower end TWS earbuds have built in volume level, some don’t have
Change to the WF-SP8OON. Water resistance and long battery life. Also has noise cancellation but not as good as WF-1000xm3~

Hi all,
I have a budget of $40, can someone pls help to recommend a pair of wireless earbuds? thnks!
A few you can consider
1) QCY
2) Haylou
3) soundpeats
Hi all,
I have a budget of $40, can someone pls help to recommend a pair of wireless earbuds? thnks!
Hi all,
I have a budget of $40, can someone pls help to recommend a pair of wireless earbuds? thnks!
Mpow Mbit S definitely a great choice at price of $27.
Hi, anyone having issues with FIIL T1 pro connected as car audio instead of normal Bluetooth headset? I'm facing this issue, but not sure how to fix it.

No more already![]()