Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
Currently using QCY HT05, while it's good, I hate how I can't tell when the charging case is charged until today while in the bus, my earbuds totally ran out of battery :mad: Currently thinking about Baseus MA10 for the budget, are there any others I can consider since I'm not paying too much for one.
If you are looking for brand that does sound only
Got edifier buds also. If not, got AKG n400
Got moondrop space travel also
 

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
I'll check those up! I do like those with good ANC.
Screenshot-10.png

Generally got big brand anc and chifi anc. For most chifi, anc still catching up but for their budget range, their anc is worth le. Moondrop anc = ??
 

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
15,000
Reaction score
1,302
Screenshot-10.png

Generally got big brand anc and chifi anc. For most chifi, anc still catching up but for their budget range, their anc is worth le. Moondrop anc = ??
Sadly the price range is way over what I can afford at the moment. Just gave my mum my used pixel buds pro since her airpods seems to be spoilt. I ended up getting the Baseus MA10 for under $30. May just pass my HT05 to my dad.:o
 

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
24,270
Reaction score
5,946
Currently using QCY HT05, while it's good, I hate how I can't tell when the charging case is charged until today while in the bus, my earbuds totally ran out of battery :mad: Currently thinking about Baseus MA10 for the budget, are there any others I can consider since I'm not paying too much for one.
Edifier x5 pro for $31 under lazada deals with coins
 

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
Sadly the price range is way over what I can afford at the moment. Just gave my mum my used pixel buds pro since her airpods seems to be spoilt. I ended up getting the Baseus MA10 for under $30. May just pass my HT05 to my dad.:o
The excel just to show the difference in ANC for chifi and bigger brands nia.
Space travel is 34 and got anc but dunnoe how strong

It helps in a very long run to buy tws eartips for a better seal (not those foam de or those with foam beneath silicon )
 

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
15,000
Reaction score
1,302
The excel just to show the difference in ANC for chifi and bigger brands nia.
Space travel is 34 and got anc but dunnoe how strong

It helps in a very long run to buy tws eartips for a better seal (not those foam de or those with foam beneath silicon )
Sounds like good advice to take note :s34:
 

-Synchronicity-

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
205
Just checking if there are any which are 120 or less with good call quality especially for teams/zoom meetings? Previously was using Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless but one side no longer have sound.
 
Last edited:

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
Just checking if there are any which are 120 or less with good call quality especially for teams/zoom meetings? Previously was using Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless but one side no longer have sound.
Can consider oneplus buds 2 pro/3 for call alone. The aaron x loud rate it pretty high up since it's inside his top 5-7 list.
Most of the consensus for the sound quality 2 Pro =/ slight < 3 Pro with the 3 pro being more clearer/less bass distortion
Codec i not sure

Usually stem style will have clearer mic cos nearer to mouth
 

-Synchronicity-

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
205
Can consider oneplus buds 2 pro/3 for call alone. The aaron x loud rate it pretty high up since it's inside his top 5-7 list.
Most of the consensus for the sound quality 2 Pro =/ slight < 3 Pro with the 3 pro being more clearer/less bass distortion
Codec i not sure

Usually stem style will have clearer mic cos nearer to mouth
Thank you, will take a look at OnePlus buds. Will also take a look at aarron x loud.
 

jokerpoker81

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
5,722
Reaction score
87

sibeiTrolled

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
1,614
Just checking if there are any which are 120 or less with good call quality especially for teams/zoom meetings? Previously was using Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless but one side no longer have sound.
My bias is towards Jabra for call quality but of course, it would be better if you can find a shop that offers physical testing

Alternatively, you can check out Aaron X Loud youtube channel
-
 

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,924
Reaction score
13,653
Just bought this. Not sure what the "e" means though.

Are the settings made using the Technics app saved on the earbuds?
Meaning, will my settings persist if I pair and use them with another phone without installing the app?
Cheers! Hope the hype is real! 😅
Yes the settings are saved on the earbuds.
 

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
Just bought this. Not sure what the "e" means though.

Are the settings made using the Technics app saved on the earbuds?
Meaning, will my settings persist if I pair and use them with another phone without installing the app?
Cheers! Hope the hype is real! 😅
Is not as loud on spotify cos 320 codec
My samsung 1 pro still 30% louder but realise i blasting my ears
So lie to myself softer is a feature but the quieter is better
 

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63
Is not as loud on spotify cos 320 codec
My samsung 1 pro still 30% louder but realise i blasting my ears
So lie to myself softer is a feature but the quieter is better

What's 320 codec?

I thought there's a firmware update that fixed the low volume issue (with ldac?)?
 

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
What's 320 codec?

I thought there's a firmware update that fixed the low volume issue (with ldac?)?
as in spotify only transmit 320 per s data to earbuds (just noticable softer by 16%) made adjustment
Still softer and my is updated le
i using tidal after for 990/660
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top