
how much and where did u buy ?Just received my sabbat e12..
fwah.. much better than the mifo o5 pro and galaxy buds. The bass is damn solid
Is there a way to manually turn it off? Or auto power off if no sound signal for a certain minutes? Does the LED light blink even when there's music playing?
I see the user manual mentioned press 3 seconds for power on. But I guess press 3 seconds to power off not possible as it will just adjust the volume?The Klipsch Connect App has not been released. So no way to make changes for now
I see the user manual mentioned press 3 seconds for power on. But I guess press 3 seconds to power off not possible as it will just adjust the volume?
does this earfun link work for you all? I got this link when clickthrough from fb and it's 39USD only.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...HmfWkQKoix7CYeRPAvh0aFvBxvZ2mq4pPZ7Uoi5shSQ#/
Just received my sabbat e12..
fwah.. much better than the mifo o5 pro and galaxy buds. The bass is damn solid
Would like to swap to this from the rha trueconnect, was thinking if you know is the t5 case smaller than the rha?
Is there a way to manually turn it off? Or auto power off if no sound signal for a certain minutes? Does the LED light blink even when there's music playing?
Yes T5 case is smaller than RHA.
The earbuds cannot be turned off manually. It will remain on as long as it is connected to a smartphone. If no connection is found, then it will be immediately ready for pairing. After few minutes without pairing, it will auto power-off. Press and hold both earbuds to power on again.
Long-press the earbuds will reset the earbuds followed by powering off, which requires you to re-pair again. The LED will blink when operating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmk0EOJAVTk
After watching the Oluv Earfree Tuning video, I personally prefer the original recording.
Just received my sabbat e12..
fwah.. much better than the mifo o5 pro and galaxy buds. The bass is damn solid
Yeah I'm very satisfied with the Sabbat E12. I bought the Nuarl NT01AX for 3x the price and I don't think its worth the premium...
Saw some reviews pitting Sabbat E12 and Mifo O5 and they prefer the Sabbat.
just received my 2 sets of earfun![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmk0EOJAVTk
After watching the Oluv Earfree Tuning video, I personally prefer the original recording.
Ordered the mifo o5 and arrived today. Really nice buds! The construction is solid both casing and buds. SQ wise, more bass.. Will play around with more eq settings to suit my ears
have been running with it, no issues at all. The seal is greatTempted to get the mifo o5 for purely exercising and running. Will these fall out? Any recommendation for standard or pro edition?