Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

MissusPot

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Just asked the Anker’s lazada cso, and the availability of liberty 2 pro in sg might be early next year.
 
Last edited:

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
axi4vn8.jpg


Will test it tonight :s12:
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
axi4vn8.jpg


Will test it tonight :s12:
Enjoy!

The connection is really stable, outstanding! From morning around 9am plus start playing songs, stop playing songs during lunch and after 130pm, starting playing songs till now I'm typing, zero distortions. If it's my jbl reflect flow, an hour will have 2~3 distortions using the same playback timing.

BTW, I was there to get a silicon ear tip, there was a xmm buying tevi at that time.. Are u that xmm?
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
Enjoy!

The connection is really stable, outstanding! From morning around 9am plus start playing songs, stop playing songs during lunch and after 130pm, starting playing songs till now I'm typing, zero distortions. If it's my jbl reflect flow, an hour will have 2~3 distortions using the same playback timing.

BTW, I was there to get a silicon ear tip, there was a xmm buying tevi at that time.. Are u that xmm?

Wah trying to Sian xmm
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
:s13:

She is my staff. About 2pm you were there right :D


Enjoy!

The connection is really stable, outstanding! From morning around 9am plus start playing songs, stop playing songs during lunch and after 130pm, starting playing songs till now I'm typing, zero distortions. If it's my jbl reflect flow, an hour will have 2~3 distortions using the same playback timing.

BTW, I was there to get a silicon ear tip, there was a xmm buying tevi at that time.. Are u that xmm?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top