ralliart12
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2003
- Messages
- 8,663
- Reaction score
- 60
Hi fellows, just curious, when choosing wireless earphones, it's best that the earphones come with AptX if I'm an Android user, and AAC if I'm an iPhone user right?

Panasonic rz-s500w and rz-s300w on sale, $249 and $149 respectively at connect it.
What are the RRP?
RRP was $349 and $249 respectively. Then member price $299 and $199. Now drop to $249 and $149.
Really like the rz-s500w, clean sound and the ANC doesn't change the sound signature like other ANC earbuds. Can access all function on the buds themselves. The app is useful also, can adjust ANC level, update firmware and adjust equalizer.
rz-s300w is smaller and lighter but still keeps the ambient mode. More consumer friendly sound with harder hitting bass and slightly elevated treble with good resolution.
Im thinking of buying rz-s500w, how is the sound quality? Is it very good for that price range? If i can compare maybe with sennheiser tws2 and jabra elite 75t
I am confused.rz-s500w has a clean sound with clear highs. Not too bassy. You can try at connect it, they have demo available.
I am confused.
Is s500w better than xm3?
Since they are in the same price range.
Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT
Xm3 is more bulky than rz-s500w. Rz-s500w looks more like a normal earbud. Xm3 is more consumer friendly sound, rz-s500w is cleaner and leaner sound. All controls is possible on rz-s500w, xm3 needs to sacrifice either ambient/ANC or volume control. Rz-s500w sound signature doesn't change when ANC is on or off. Xm3 becomes more bassy and muffled when ANC is on. Xm3 got ear detection rz-s500w don't have.
Usually they sound faster and don't have muffled boomy bass that most earbuds have. Overall sounds clearer than typical earbuds.I am really interested to find out how does cleaner sound feel like. Like more crisp?
Im thinking of buying rz-s500w, how is the sound quality? Is it very good for that price range? If i can compare maybe with sennheiser tws2 and jabra elite 75t
Talked to the staff from connect and asked them about rz-s500w, technics and mtw2. Told me that overall mtw2 is better. Was quite interested in the Panasonic n technics. Still considering as the prices has fallen.
Mtw2 to me sounds muffled. And can only use right side for single bud use.
I bought S and MS, was using the biggest tips on XM3 13mm.
How you shipped over from tb?I received the tips from taobao liao. Wow the fit is really gd. I bought the MS.think need to buy S liao. My buds sticking out.. But won't fall off.
I just tried to take out my bud... Wa.. I NEED TO PULL OUT SIA.. CAN U IMAGE THE TIGHTNESS?