Hey peeps, looking for recommendation.
I would mainly use the wireless earbuds while working out (Listen to youtube and podcasts) and doing calls from home or on my way to the gym.
Budget is $150 or less.
What I'm looking for:
- Fit on ear (won't come out easily while I lift, some earbuds - tried from Xiaomi and airdots not suitable for this, the fit doesn't snuggle and hold on to your your ears. Huge problem while deadlifting and even bench)
- Microphone quality (Good enough to handle calls while I'm walking outside)
What I found so far:
- Jabra Elite Active 75T is way over the budget. I saw there is a decent discount on Jabra Elite Active 65T that would hit the sweet spot of $150. Anyone has tried lifting with this earbuds (Jabra Elite Active 65T)? Did it come out easily? How's the call quality like?
Or any other recommendation?
I had the 65T active and sold it.
I don't like the fit but this is subjective. Wearing it for anything more than 15min was pretty uncomfortable because the unit is fat and didn't sit well within my ears.
Music quality is good, i liked how deep the bass can be straight out of the box.
IP rating is good too, i can wash them, wear them while riding/jogging without worries.
The deal breaker for me was call quality. I could be standing still on the bus or train, and the other parties would think i am at the beach on a windy day.