animeonegai
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2003
- Messages
- 20,894
- Reaction score
- 2,061
Jabra elite 7 pro is selling at 188 at Lazada. Is it a good upgrade from soundcore liberty 3?

Jabra sq and voice call quality better than a40. But ANC, batt life (seem) etc is the a40. A40 can block most noise.Impulsively bought a space a40 during 1111 sale before researching further. Is this a good pair? Was planning to get the liberty 4 nc initially.
Like gimmicky leh and tiagong moondrop stuff not durableJust ordered moondrop space travel through shopee, hopes it's up to their reviews
Jabra sq and voice call quality better than a40. But ANC, batt life (seem) etc is the a40. A40 can block most noise.
1000xm5 is better of the 2. But the price is also the 2 combine. I not sure about batt life. Imo I like sound warm and v shape. Sony seem like it's flat kind.
I don't know if I should go for a40 jabra 7 or 1000xm5.
Nice one from Creative
ya. in the end, i getting A40 also. to replace my L3P cause its battery life is really horrible. RN, 1 hour + train trip can drain it to 0%... haiz..Thanks, will stick with a40. Also bought an anker sports x10 for gym and runs. Hope both are good buys!
ya. in the end, i getting A40 also. to replace my L3P cause its battery life is really horrible. RN, 1 hour + train trip can drain it to 0%... haiz..
Got it around 86$
After the negative experience with Outlier V3, I scare liao. I do wish to support local brand but their earbuds QC are really haiz...
This is really good deal. You will love it.Just bought Liberty 4 NC from Lazada at $74. Hope it's a good deal!
Same. Once i tried Soundcore stuffs, I always thinking why need to spend so much?Wah I can't bear to spend >$100 for tws liao
Last time still ok, buy expensive tws and flagship mobile phones. Now get all the midrangers phones and tws