Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Jabra elite 7 pro is selling at 188 at Lazada. Is it a good upgrade from soundcore liberty 3?
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Soundcore a40 - 90+
Jabra 7 pro - 150+
Sony 1000xm5 - 290+

So far I see the best value is jabra. But it's ANC is quite lacking compare to the other 2.
 

TakKiu

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
4,757
Reaction score
390
Lazada

Jabra 7 pro is $134
Active is $145

Just hooted the active.


:vijayadmin:
 
Last edited:

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Impulsively bought a space a40 during 1111 sale before researching further. Is this a good pair? Was planning to get the liberty 4 nc initially.
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Impulsively bought a space a40 during 1111 sale before researching further. Is this a good pair? Was planning to get the liberty 4 nc initially.
Jabra sq and voice call quality better than a40. But ANC, batt life (seem) etc is the a40. A40 can block most noise.

1000xm5 is better of the 2. But the price is also the 2 combine. I not sure about batt life. Imo I like sound warm and v shape. Sony seem like it's flat kind.

I don't know if I should go for a40 jabra 7 or 1000xm5.
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
Wah I can't bear to spend >$100 for tws liao
Last time still ok, buy expensive tws and flagship mobile phones. Now get all the midrangers phones and tws
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Jabra sq and voice call quality better than a40. But ANC, batt life (seem) etc is the a40. A40 can block most noise.
1000xm5 is better of the 2. But the price is also the 2 combine. I not sure about batt life. Imo I like sound warm and v shape. Sony seem like it's flat kind.
I don't know if I should go for a40 jabra 7 or 1000xm5.

Thanks, will stick with a40. Also bought an anker sports x10 for gym and runs. Hope both are good buys!
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Thanks, will stick with a40. Also bought an anker sports x10 for gym and runs. Hope both are good buys!
ya. in the end, i getting A40 also. to replace my L3P cause its battery life is really horrible. RN, 1 hour + train trip can drain it to 0%... haiz..

Got it around 86$
 

darr

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
1,738
Reaction score
87
Edifier X3 and Lite can be under $15 if anyone interested. Stacking all lazada voucher and coins.

I still havent decide whether to get the Edifier TWS5 Pro, China version of the W240TN but with LDAC and full configurable buttons.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top