Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63
as in spotify only transmit 320 per s data to earbuds (just noticable softer by 16%) made adjustment
Still softer and my is updated le
i using tidal after for 990/660

Ahhhh ok, is 990/660 stable over ldac? Or must use ldac "best effort"?
 

twinbaby

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
5,473
Reaction score
1,534
Hi there is he recommended to get a separate microphone which is Bluetooth based? When I at meeting in the office right, the participants can barely hear what I'm trying to say, because there's a lot of background noise, if not if there's a headphone that can achieve such a purpose do let me know
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,136
Reaction score
1,915
Hi there is he recommended to get a separate microphone which is Bluetooth based? When I at meeting in the office right, the participants can barely hear what I'm trying to say, because there's a lot of background noise, if not if there's a headphone that can achieve such a purpose do let me know
Wired typically still better for mic quality. I use value-for-money apple usb-c earpods $24 for teams/zoom calls

You can listen to microphone quality below
 

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63
Just received my AZ80.

I can't seem to make the LDAC 990 setting in Developer Options persists. Every time I reconnect, it will default back to "Best Effort".
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,919
Reaction score
13,648
Just received my AZ80.

I can't seem to make the LDAC 990 setting in Developer Options persists. Every time I reconnect, it will default back to "Best Effort".
It will always drop back to best effort. I think only Sony Xperia phones got the option to force it to 990. Else I read somewhere can install some Sony music center app to force it to 990. But note 990 has frequent drop outs if in electrically noisy place.
 

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63
It will always drop back to best effort. I think only Sony Xperia phones got the option to force it to 990. Else I read somewhere can install some Sony music center app to force it to 990. But note 990 has frequent drop outs if in electrically noisy place.

Ok I did a adb logcat of my mobile while playing on LDAC Best Effort, it seems that it might be using 990 (not 100% sure though).

The important bit (I reckon!)
09-18 14:57:10.975 14924 14988 I bt_stack: [INFO:a2dp_encoding_aidl.cc(353)] a2dp_get_selected_hal_codec_config: CodecConfiguration=CodecConfiguration{codecType: LDAC, encodedAudioBitrate: 990000, peerMtu: 883, isScmstEnabled: false, config: CodecSpecific{ldacConfig: LdacConfiguration{sampleRateHz: 96000, channelMode: STEREO, qualityIndex: ABR, bitsPerSample: 32}}}
09-18 14:57:10.975 14924 14988 I bt_stack: [INFO:codec_status_aidl.cc(657)] IsCodecOffloadingEnabled: software codec=CodecConfiguration{codecType: LDAC, encodedAudioBitrate: 990000, peerMtu: 883, isScmstEnabled: false, config: CodecSpecific{ldacConfig: LdacConfiguration{sampleRateHz: 96000, channelMode: STEREO, qualityIndex: ABR, bitsPerSample: 32}}}
 

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
Just received my AZ80.

I can't seem to make the LDAC 990 setting in Developer Options persists. Every time I reconnect, it will default back to "Best Effort".
660 is damm good le. You can listen to 2x mp3 recording quality?
 

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63
660 is damm good le. You can listen to 2x mp3 recording quality?

I'm using adaptive bit rate (best effort), so I guess the connection quality changes on the fly depending on the connection strength.

Not sure what you mean by 2x mp3 recording quality.
 

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
I'm using adaptive bit rate (best effort), so I guess the connection quality changes on the fly depending on the connection strength.

Not sure what you mean by 2x mp3 recording quality.
high kbps mean you transmit more data/s and prevent the decaying of piano g note
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Hi there is he recommended to get a separate microphone which is Bluetooth based? When I at meeting in the office right, the participants can barely hear what I'm trying to say, because there's a lot of background noise, if not if there's a headphone that can achieve such a purpose do let me know
you can consider getting those bluetooth single-sided Earpiece such as Jabra Talk 15 which is built for talking
 

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
Hi I'm looking for best budget earbuds, good audio and good mic for calls. Price 50 to 100++(120-130)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top