
Just a quick question regarding Loake last sizing.
Currently I am wearing Capital last UK 8, if I would get a pair of boots in Pennine last based on the description I should be getting UK 7.5.
Any advice on this?
Thanks!![]()
Black tshirtWhat do y'all wear with yer boots?
I know below is denim, but top I dunno lol

What do y'all wear with yer boots?
I know below is denim, but top I dunno lol
What do y'all wear with yer boots?
I know below is denim, but top I dunno lol
Had the chance to pop into metro today and tried on a pair of loake 1880s on the capital last. Was very surprised.
I currently wear a Elland, which sits on the 085 last and is a default G fitting - this fits me well. I also have a pair of 771T, which is on the 3625 last, F fitting, and this is just ever so slightly loose, but still bearable. Both are on size 9.
The pair i tried on - i forgot the model but it was a bi-coloured pair, and I can't find the model on the website now - was on the capital last, f fitting.
I tried on the size 9, and this was not just loose, but also very elongated. Tried on the 8, and for this the length felt about right, but it was a bit tight, to the extent where I'm not sure wearing it in till the leather loosens and the shoe bed sinks in will help.
le sigh. Looks like the hunt continues.
Get the 8.5 then?
They only stocked full sizes there, sadly. Maybe pick up 8.5 at the next online sale. heh.
Also looked online and the Swing lasts come in a default G, but wondering if should size down. Anyone has any experience?
Wide feet problems![]()
How my royal navy and chestnut boots look like
![]()
![]()
![]()
Txture boots?
I am also considering to make on boots with them since the pricing is really good I remember? ($150+-)
turboo said:i bought a pair of AEs online couple months back and it was too big for me (bought US9 knowing that all my other shoes are also US9). A waste
Is there anywhere in Singapore that I can try on the shoes before buying? I really like their designs and durability.
Got 9D or 9EEE?
9D -> 9D a insole will solve the problem unless You saying 9D from AE fits like a 10+
Can wait for Robinson Shoes discount!
Yes, but mine is stormwelt, so actually with shipping sgd200+
But the same problem still presents itself - not being able to try the shoes first
But yes looking out for that hehehe.
You can email them for the form then choose the options and they will reply with the price.So do we have any basic pricing quote ah?
Or only can know through their email?
Their site also no explain all the last fitting one, only show pics on Instagram...
You roughly gauge liao lor, so much savings already on Robinsons compared to buying locally. Calculated risk la, since you already tried few sizes, can make a decision.
You can email them for the form then choose the options and they will reply with the price.
Sent from Samsung SM-N920G using GAGT
That is right. They have 3 lasts. Serenity is the slimmest while siuri is middle. The last that starts with B is the widest.