Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennycancan

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
fUD2aX2l.jpg

Double monks from llyr!

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
 

thundermarch

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
0
I just wish enzo didn't use the words "Lusso clothiers".
Reminds me of Hertslet and crap.
Sorry, I mean Hertslet and Co.
God....
 
Last edited:

thundermarch

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
0
Perhaps you may be able to persuade them to reconsider, given your good relationship with them?

I think... it will need to be up to Lusso to tell them.
I have no say in this.
Btw, I am merely a small fry. I have no sway with anybody.
 

dj_flame

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
0
Tbh I respect their hustle - A bunch of young guys trying hard to target an audience who will spend on their services and products.

But as a media professional, I cannot deal with their digital campaigns - Who the hell hires pre-pubescent boys to dress up in super tight clothes and try extremely hard (AND FAILING) to look too cool for school by sitting around drinking and smoking?

Throw in a Instagram filter for good measure.

P.S. Chick looks good, but I wonder how much actual input she does #cryemoji :s13:

Edit: I think the skinny Chinese partner trains at my gym. LOL
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 31, 2016
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Targeting boys not men surely.
Boys drinking whisky and cigar..
Peat or not peat.. I get eyesore looking at their fb.
Not for me.. But hey. Might be for most itching for a personal touch with le chick
 

urbanturban

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
3,408
Reaction score
0
Btw, I watched the Chinese program on NinjaVan founder. I then realised that he was the one who founded Marcella.
 

thundermarch

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
0
Tbh I respect their hustle - A bunch of young guys trying hard to target an audience who will spend on their services and products.

But as a media professional, I cannot deal with their digital campaigns - Who the hell hires pre-pubescent boys to dress up in super tight clothes and try extremely hard (AND FAILING) to look too cool for school by sitting around drinking and smoking?

Throw in a Instagram filter for good measure.

P.S. Chick looks good, but I wonder how much actual input she does #cryemoji :s13:

Edit: I think the skinny Chinese partner trains at my gym. LOL

I fail to see, how sucking on a brownish, cylindrical object, sometimes of significant girth, resembling a male phallus, is manly.
Vile habit. IMO.
And we ALL know who LOVES to do it, and show himself doing it.

*cough* kevin seah *cough*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top