
Shoegazing recently gave a favorable review of Orban's, that retails at 150 euros, just slightly above your budget.
Otherwise, Bata ambassador gets some love here.
May I suggest a brown captoe oxford for your first pair instead?
) but still, since I already have a brown toned shoe, thought of getting a black workhorse pair!Torn betw Enzo's and Antonio's chukkas
![]()
![]()
Interesting point about orbans! But im not too sure how sizing will be like. Anyway i can try a pair locally? Bata ambassador sounds good. I'll probably check it out too.
I actually have a pair of Brown/tan brogue derbys from Zara (yes i know, Zara) but still, since I already have a brown toned shoe, thought of getting a black workhorse pair!
Does water intake make a difference? Generally drink more water when I am in office (which is mainly when I wear dress shoes) than when I am not.
Think I need to start observing!
Interesting point about orbans! But im not too sure how sizing will be like. Anyway i can try a pair locally? Bata ambassador sounds good. I'll probably check it out too.
I actually have a pair of Brown/tan brogue derbys from Zara (yes i know, Zara) but still, since I already have a brown toned shoe, thought of getting a black workhorse pair!
Shoegazing recently gave a favorable review of Orban's, that retails at 150 euros, just slightly above your budget.
Otherwise, Bata ambassador gets some love here.
May I suggest a brown captoe oxford for your first pair instead?
Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to try Orban's locally. Might need to take a risk on the sizing.
Well, a tan brogue derby is.... quite different from a brown captoe oxford. I would go out on a limb to say that it's probably the ONE shoe. But well, it's up to you.
While that would be nice, can't really justify..Can someone insert tony stark meme pls?![]()
This looks like the standard "tan" colour to me. Almost all brands will have this colour.i saw this brown Hanson Bootmaker shoes.. really like the color. Is the brand reliable? Anyone know if theres other brands with the similar color for below $200?
![]()
Anyway, thought I read somewhere that Enzo's reverse split toe the stitching is purely aesthetic, anyone care to shed some light on this?
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT
While that would be nice, can't really justify..
@daniel.y haha that did cross my mind but the prudent side of me telling me to control! It'll be nice to have this new pair at least in time for the new year tho.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT
Indeed.![]()
I like Enzo's interpretation a lot.
I think your choice of norvegese is a very nice touch. Did you choose lama calf for the uppers? Or is it deerskin?

Lama. I did ask lorenzo on about norvegese on lama, he said the makers said there won't be an issue. Time will tell![]()
Yes it is.
The split toe is not a true split toe. It is a decorative understitch made on a single piece of leather. Instead of 2 pieces.
I see. What about on Antonio's Centurion model?