likehotbutter
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2010
- Messages
- 5,777
- Reaction score
- 803
Thank you that is good idea....I dun use facebook so cannot see their contact. how to contact them? are they local?
He is here. PetiaC. Just drop him a pm
Thank you that is good idea....I dun use facebook so cannot see their contact. how to contact them? are they local?
I have been thinking of the RTW shoes that i would like to own someday.
Mine are:
EG Dover
EG Inverness
GG Antibes
GG ST James II
GG Gable
St Crispins wingtip
What are some of the shoes you like to own?
my Ed shoes and other shoes do not have such problem.
In order not to mess thing up, perhaps as what another member suggest I should just send to someone to maintain for me.
Anyway I am planning to sending this DW for a patina as I dun quite like the original color.
I have been thinking of the RTW shoes that i would like to own someday.
Mine are:
EG Dover
EG Inverness
GG Antibes
GG ST James II
GG Gable
St Crispins wingtip
What are some of the shoes you like to own?

Hi all.. Can check if anyone tried using products like water repellant or similar stuff? Do they work on polished shoes? Any good brands to recommend?
Sent from my travelling buddy using GAGT
Hi all.. Can check if anyone tried using products like water repellant or similar stuff? Do they work on polished shoes? Any good brands to recommend?
Sent from my travelling buddy using GAGT
55 pairs of bespoke shoes.
![]()
Kind of reinforces the reputation of DW quality on this forum...
Given the circumstances, I cannot understand why you were thinking of DIY or send to 'someone' - Clearly DW should fix your problem!
Unless you don't even trust them to do the job anymore, which does not seem to be the case since you are planning to give them more business via a patina job.
So my holy grail arrive and probably my last few pairs that I am getting... The dark oak is not as dark as the previous few batches and I am pleasantly surprised how they turned out to be![]()
So my holy grail arrive and probably my last few pairs that I am getting... The dark oak is not as dark as the previous few batches and I am pleasantly surprised how they turned out to be![]()
Congratz Alvin!! Wear it in good health.![]()
Congrats! Holy grail not Lobbs?
Thanks! Assuming all bespoken and a modest estimate of S$2K per pair, that's worth more than S$100K.
Alot of retailers like to offer this kind of compensation as it works better for them than you. It ensures continued patronage but for the customer they are on the losing end. Sometimes it is hard to claim this kind of partial waiver in future, e.g. Business change hands, staff turnover, you prefer another shoe brand etc.
Think about the return voucher shops give, not many people actually use it, if the product/ food is not good enough, people dun come back.
Looks really good Alvin. Congrats on your new hoot!
Post photos when you wear them