Oh okay. Yup, will cream it before polishing. Paiseh, still new to this shoe maintenance. Thanks all once again for the guidance 
cream = cream
polish = wax

cream = cream
polish = wax
Yup. Like jonleek mentioned.Thanks!But can I check what do you mean to get cream before getting polish? Always thought getting the cream polish would be sufficient?
Interesting, would a Burgundy cream match more similar to oxblood? And also what's the reason for finishing off with Navy wax for black shoes? Thanks in advance!

Ah I see. Pity I do not have enough colors of cream to play around with... Yet. I will definitely try the Navy trick on my black shoes one day!Burgundy has alot of shades from leaning towards a brighter red (Carmina) to a dark purple (Saphir). If going to layer on a thin top polish of black then the bottom layers should be lighter, so I used mahogany.
Just creating colour depth with different tones and different layers helping to refract light really, instead of having a solid block of colour. Same reason why you would polish dark shoes with light wax and light shoes with dark wax to encourage depth of patina.
Dark Navy while adding tonal depth to black pairs in the day, actually appears "blacker than black" at night![]()
Yeah want to use the tangs card to offset abit haha! But if there are not going to restock anytime soon, maybe like you said I will make my way to suntec to get it.Can try llyr suntec also if you are on the vicinity unless you plan to use your tangs card for the purchase
Sent from the Iron Sanctuary using GAGT
Navy polish on brown shoes and burgundy polish on black shoes help to encourage a little bit of depth as well.
With or without coagulation?I usually make my own wax and polish. Virgin menstrual blood really helps to bring out eggplant shades.
With or without coagulation?
With or without coagulation?
I usually make my own wax and polish. Virgin menstrual blood really helps to bring out eggplant shades.



Let me hazard a guess, Smegma as neutral polish?![]()
I try to keep them in a stress-free state as much as I can but I guess it's a tall order when you're chained up in a basem- uh, I mean, when you're young and eager to please.
IMHO a good lobotomy should be able to help out with that. Nothing better than glazed eyes and lucid smiles for cooperation.
I can pm you the contact of a highly recommended Venezuelan surgeon if you want. Tell him El Felino sent you
Hi maybe some pictures of your issue would help!Hi need some advice here. I have one side of my shoe where the edge of the sole actually starts to show a visible line. I mean there is a line where the sole and the base of the shoe attach together but this line usually is not obvious. Meanhing it is black so cannot see unless u bring it to your eye. But not sure why one side of mine starts to show the line in beige colour and i tried using shoe cream, edge dressing to touch up but after wearing for a while, the line is back. I read somewhere in this thread of this before but cannot find the post. Can anyone tell me how to remedy this? Btw i have worn it for less than 6 months with one wear per week. Thanks