Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

ronlironli

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
I got a pair of tod's from their outlet since I've never owned suede before.

f6kRSPb.jpg


I've been wearing cnes during my trip and they took a good beating.

qOzy8z7.jpg
2 pairs of nice penny loafers.

I like suedes that they don't require much caring.
 

ronlironli

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Yesterday I came across this youtube made by a French guy who introduced affordable shoe brands. CNES is on the list too. Enjoy!

 

Rong626

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
181
I'll probably not get anything special for the suede shoes. I'm sure the occasional brushing with a horsehair brush would be sufficient
 

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
35,850
Reaction score
12,543
Chruch's not that worth at that price point unless can get them at a good discount. Why not consider C&J Handgrade?


Thanks for the recomendation, maybe i'll look at C&J.

Thinking twice about forking 2k+ on a pair of Oxford/Derby lol
 

fanflo_08

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
21,772
Reaction score
1,554
hi,

I am a big fan of loafers. Any recommendations for someone who have flat feet?
 

Jay9999

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
243
Reaction score
30
Hi guys, any idea besides Carmina and Meermin, any other brand of Goodyear welt shoes from Spain?
 

hiroom

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Hi, I found out that Bishan Kip n Kwik closed down. Any other recommended place to go for topy/vibram? Thank you.
 

Rong626

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
181
I just discovered mold on my shoes this morning. Brushed them off but I've a feeling they'll resurface again. I got them rather wet on Friday from the rain
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top