Xiaomi Mi Max - Part 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I use the default miui calendar. Tried google but don't like. I like samsung calendar though, but so far not able to find a "cloned" version of it.

Anyway I don't usually store reminders to calendar, so still ok for me using the default miui one.

Opps! I blur King..

Now that you have mentioned it. I'm actually using the MIUI default calender and not Google calender.. lol....
 

pokipoki08

Master Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
3,939
Reaction score
1,714
For those who bought export sets, if u want to be rid of miui, bloat ware, or firmwares making profits out of you, lineage ROMs from XDA is a good choice.

For the security conscious, AFwall+ or xPrivacy (xposed) is a must.

To extend & scale higher battery backup, totally disable Google Play Services but retain all Google Apps functionality by using microG.

Custom kernel with Interactive CPU governor, properly calibrated, will make phone smoother & enhance battery performance.

ARISE sound mod juz make the phone sound better than it should. Enjoy.

Need unlocked bootloader & rooted phone.
 

cokiee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
0
Welcome, bro! :)

Reporting in with what kind or version of MIUI? Kekeke.

I have been using Google Calendar. Nothing else beats it. :)

business calendar pro, since 2011.

Tried many

Solcalendar is the best

I use the default miui calendar. Tried google but don't like. I like samsung calendar though, but so far not able to find a "cloned" version of it.

Anyway I don't usually store reminders to calendar, so still ok for me using the default miui one.

Thanks you guys! I'll try out solcalendar and business calendar.

@kelvinti: 8.2.10 lo?

@dragonguy - I agree! Used to be on samsung some moons ago, and I like theirs too. You could just update the widget instead of having to go into the main calendar app after tapping on the widget.
 

cokiee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
0
For those who bought export sets, if u want to be rid of miui, bloat ware, or firmwares making profits out of you, lineage ROMs from XDA is a good choice.

Not courageous enough to unlock bootloader and root, but I did realise - coming from a mi3 - that google REALLY has a lot of preinstalled stuff now!
 

weiiix

Master Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
11
Hi, anyone got this issue? Headphone jack loose or came off.

This morning when i try to plug in my earphone, it cant be push in fully and no earphone is detected.

Lucky still under warranty.
 

Sidler

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
294
Hi, anyone got this issue? Headphone jack loose or came off.

This morning when i try to plug in my earphone, it cant be push in fully and no earphone is detected.

Lucky still under warranty.

Who u buy from?
 

Shib

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
11
For those who bought export sets, if u want to be rid of miui, bloat ware, or firmwares making profits out of you, lineage ROMs from XDA is a good choice.

For the security conscious, AFwall+ or xPrivacy (xposed) is a must.

To extend & scale higher battery backup, totally disable Google Play Services but retain all Google Apps functionality by using microG.

Custom kernel with Interactive CPU governor, properly calibrated, will make phone smoother & enhance battery performance.

ARISE sound mod juz make the phone sound better than it should. Enjoy.

Need unlocked bootloader & rooted phone.
Does that mean ads free?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

Jimmyf86

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

just got my Xiaomi Max yesterday. Pls advise if this is the latest version of the phone;

Android Version: 6.0.1 MMB29M
Android Security patch level: 2016-11-11
MIUI Ver: MIUI Global 8.2 | stable 8.2.12.0.0 (MBCMIDG)
CPU: Hexa Core Max 1.8GHZ
Baseband Version: A.2.1.c4-00011-0829_1832_28e71bf
 

Sidler

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
1,207
Reaction score
294
Hi Guys,

just got my Xiaomi Max yesterday. Pls advise if this is the latest version of the phone;

Android Version: 6.0.1 MMB29M
Android Security patch level: 2016-11-11
MIUI Ver: MIUI Global 8.2 | stable 8.2.12.0.0 (MBCMIDG)
CPU: Hexa Core Max 1.8GHZ
Baseband Version: A.2.1.c4-00011-0829_1832_28e71bf

Fake rom.
Real ROM only have 4 numbers. Those with 5 numbers are fake.
Current latest for global stable is is 8.2.1.0


You need to flash with miflash to go to Xiaomi ROM.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,387
Reaction score
25,320
eh how to convert developer ROM to china stable ROM?
my pc failed to detect the COM port. sibeh sian.
 

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
22,048
Reaction score
70
mentioned was screen recorder on latest ROM, where to find/activate app?
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Hi Guys,

just got my Xiaomi Max yesterday. Pls advise if this is the latest version of the phone;

Android Version: 6.0.1 MMB29M
Android Security patch level: 2016-11-11
MIUI Ver: MIUI Global 8.2 | stable 8.2.12.0.0 (MBCMIDG)
CPU: Hexa Core Max 1.8GHZ
Baseband Version: A.2.1.c4-00011-0829_1832_28e71bf
You have a modified/fake rom. Should have more than 4 digits in the MIUI version. Where did you get it from? You'll need to flash official global rom 8.2.3.0.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 MTK using GAGT
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Folks on official Global rom 8.2.1.0 / 8.2.3.0.

Is the My Transport app can be downloaded via Playstore already? :s11:

I ask because I'm not running the official Global rom.. I can't test it at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top