Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 series

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
I bought redmi note 13 (4G,not the 5G one) the faq state it has NFC, but I cant scan any cards and I cant use Google pay, is this correct that cant be used?
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,300
Reaction score
7,840
I bought redmi note 13 (4G,not the 5G one) the faq state it has NFC, but I cant scan any cards and I cant use Google pay, is this correct that cant be used?
According to Gadget Affair's website... it says no... but according to Gsmarena... it says market dependent....
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
I bought redmi note 13 (4G,not the 5G one) the faq state it has NFC, but I cant scan any cards and I cant use Google pay, is this correct that cant be used?
rmn13 no nfc

rmn13 series, only the 2 Pro models have nfc

If nfc is important feature for you, do consider poco models. Even the cheapest poco model currently (poco c65) has nfc for Singapore units
 

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
On xiaomi official site faq says with nfc
But I confirm cant use Google pay
Abit misled but luckily I buy it as a spare phone...
Actually is there Xiaomi contact we can ask questions? Or email? Even the stores seems cant answer and they just give you the brochure
 

Daruul

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
On xiaomi official site faq says with nfc
But I confirm cant use Google pay
Abit misled but luckily I buy it as a spare phone...
Actually is there Xiaomi contact we can ask questions? Or email? Even the stores seems cant answer and they just give you the brochure
no NFC, the global website puts "Yes*" with asterisk as market dependent, the sg site doesn't list NFC at all
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,402
Reaction score
6,003
if focus is on camera, can monitor price of pixel 7a at official google store on shopee
https://shopee.sg/google.authorisedretailer

it was $454 after shopee $35 voucher on 5 may 2024
Thanks i want better camera, xiaomi ultra is too expensive hence looking for options
As long the camera is decent, i am ok 😄.

Imo, the note series are low to mid range, basically if you don't spend more, how to have really good quality camera.
Why not xiaomi 13t? Camera supposedly can fight pixel and cheaper than xiaomi ultra
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,402
Reaction score
6,003
What's the difference BTW China and international set for that big price difference? Is it Google services?
China rom tend to have issue with google map(affects even grab location), singpass, bank apps, McDonald app etc which are all very important to most ppl.

also, no warranty
 

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Just got the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G a few days back. Confirm it has NFC
Hi thanks!
was referring to the post mentioned about the 5G (no pro)
Anyone knows local set has NFC?
i have note 13 4G and no NFC
thus when saw the previousl post where it says note 13 5G has NFC, like to verify
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top