Any lawyers here? Need help

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
8,585
Reaction score
293
This guy is a drama mama. This is not even a real scenario and he turned this forum into EDMW.

Can the mods move this to the right forum?
 

mummy1234

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
17,103
Reaction score
31
This guy is a drama mama. This is not even a real scenario and he turned this forum into EDMW.

Can the mods move this to the right forum?

It is a real scenario and all my posts r true.
Moneymind have more adults that is why I post here.
 

mummy1234

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
17,103
Reaction score
31
My stand is I quit with no notice during probation because of medical reasons. Early PTSD symptoms of flashbacks of what happened before
I am unable to serve 3 months notice because of these flashbacks. That is reasonable reason to leave without notice.
 
Last edited:

swordsly

Master Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
0
Just stop replying to him/her. You have all gave your opinions/advice. Let him/her decide his/her next course of action.
 

mummy1234

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
17,103
Reaction score
31
https://www.guidemesingapore.com/bu...t/guide-to-terminating-employees-in-singapore

Employee initiated termination
Resignation

An employment contract is terminated when an employee resigns from the company.
An employee who is on probation is entitled to resign before the probationary period ends.
An employee can resign by giving notice or by paying salary in lieu of notice.
The notice period to be served should be as per the contractual terms. In the absence of such terms the Employment Act stipulations (as detailed below in the article) will apply.
An employer cannot reject an employee’s resignation.

I am not under employment act I think from my understanding.
 

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
29,553
Reaction score
5,675
My stand is I quit with no notice during probation because of medical reasons. Early PTSD symptoms of flashbacks of what happened before
I am unable to serve 3 months notice because of these flashbacks. That is reasonable reason to leave without notice.

ok so what is the thing that trigger this flashbacks ? environment, people or ? if it is something that you already know before hand, then dont think you should complain at all
 

Buzy_bee

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
199
I explained to them I have to resign for medical reasons. And I have no money to pay. I would rather die than pay them money. If they force me to pay, I may just commit suicide.

Money can be earned back. Take it as a lesson and move on. Is your ego worth more than your precious life? Please think of your husband and 2 boys. If you are having suicidal thoughts, please call SOS.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top