Citiguy
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2006
- Messages
- 8,220
- Reaction score
- 65
carbon bike with ultregra di2 groupset.
damage = $2.6 SGD
from cyclinexpress.
![]()
Awesome deal! Congratulations!

carbon bike with ultregra di2 groupset.
damage = $2.6 SGD
from cyclinexpress.
![]()
Awesome deal! Congratulations!
Hi guys, any comments on BH bikes?
Those are dirt cheap! I'd buy a couple just to have a spare.
As for Lor Halus and that Pasir Ris stretch...those are very short stretches. You could also avoid the canal part and simply ride on the road. It will take a few minutes longer but would be safer.
Hi guys, any comments on BH bikes?
Hmm.. Will you be looking to increasing your cycling speed and distance in the near future?
Hybrid bike is more versatile and comfortable with suspension if it have.
Chapter 2 Cycle in AMK stock Trek and Merida .
Yes, this is exactly where I wondering if the lamp is bright enough.
You need at least 600 lumens of light along that stretch.
I am using 1200 lumens of flash light, which can be "high-beam" to 1800 lumens.![]()
Aiya, dun want to buy spare, just want to buy a OK one which can last.
20 Lux insufficient for that stretch meh?
Please note that the light that Sambuca78 is planning to buy is 20 lux. One is 'lux', while the others are stating 'lumens'. I don't know how is one related to the other.
back to the shop u bought the bike?
Maybe in 6 months time, i feel i am fit enough to cycle far.. i might..
Will drop to C2C soon.
I went to Eng Hua this afternoon but it was closed, so i went slight further to Soon Hock. Soon Hock only have Raleigh and Wheeler. But Wheeler they dont really keep stock, so i cant test it. As for Raleigh, i gathered, it wasn't a lasting. How aboout Wheeler, is it good?
the shops where I bought my bike doesn't do upgrade of parts.
Please note that the light that Sambuca78 is planning to buy is 20 lux. One is 'lux', while the others are stating 'lumens'. I don't know how is one related to the other.
the shops where I bought my bike doesn't do upgrade of parts.

That's ridiculous.![]()