筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Yeah, the good units people camping even with price hike. The moment bounce, all snap up like fire sale. It’s crazy.

bouncing is common leh, some launches even more bounces.
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
They predict that capitaland will slash price in 2 years time due to the CM. so they let the units bounce, and buy back later. You can try doing it too!
How u know? So it’s good idea to bounce? Anyway I think I can’t cos cpf already deducted
 

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
How u know? So it’s good idea to bounce? Anyway I think I can’t cos cpf already deducted
I don't know, just guessing. But Capitaland is well known for slashing prices if their projects cannot move. Sky Habitat, Wharf Residences, etc. Even OPB also have discounts a few months back when sales stagnated that pwned the earlier buyers.
If CHP continues to sell well (1 unit / week), then you won't see any "star buys", but i suspect the bigger units will have some of these promotions in 1-2 year's time if they are not moving.
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
I don't know, just guessing. But Capitaland is well known for slashing prices if their projects cannot move. Sky Habitat, Wharf Residences, etc. Even OPB also have discounts a few months back when sales stagnated that pwned the earlier buyers.
If CHP continues to sell well (1 unit / week), then you won't see any "star buys", but i suspect the bigger units will have some of these promotions in 1-2 year's time if they are not moving.
I thought you were being sarcastic and trolling, but somehow gibbfa responded seriously…
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
aiya. they just need 1 buyer to believe leh.


All these are the bounced unit.

this #09-09 is bounced unit leh. sold $1.321m previously. Now want to sell $1.466 leh (10% increase!!!!). else later $1.833 leh.

Probably all they just need 1 buyer to believe the uptrend and buy this unit to appease all previous buyer? Huat lah. ABSD si simi? no impact sia.
So are the bounces units still for sale ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top