筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274


I assume this buyer only paid the 25% deposit in cash. Would be interesting come Q4 this year when the developer calls for the foundation payment. I wonder if the developer would exercise the clause to annul the SPA for these 20 units and jiak the 20% of purchase price once the buyer can't make payment cos he is in jail and all his funds are frozen or confiscated :s13::s13::s13:
 

Carrot_DeNiro

Banned
Joined
Jul 9, 2023
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,046
Lol can discuss but no one really knows. Just wildly guessing only.

What’s positive is that CHP is able to attract these extremely wealthy people, to over landed properties. During my course of work, I have seen enough super wealthy China people who loves the characteristics that CHP has. These people do not care about entry or exit prices when buying. Said this in an earlier post during launch. Now that can attract one, may hopefully attract more in the future as well, for the secondary market.

As for washing, I don’t think this is the best target. It is not the most liquid and so much goes to taxes straight away. if you tell me opening some high end red light business, maybe more likelihood, haha. Hopefully is more the whole extended family come and stay kind.

Note: the above may not be what @NiShiZhu wants to hear though, heh heh.
Talk until got dragon got phoenix also useless, End up is still what NSZ had guessed, wash and wash 😁
 
Last edited:

Iridiumguy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
929
Reaction score
433


I assume this buyer only paid the 25% deposit in cash. Would be interesting come Q4 this year when the developer calls for the foundation payment. I wonder if the developer would exercise the clause to annul the SPA for these 20 units and jiak the 20% of purchase price once the buyer can't make payment cos he is in jail and all his funds are frozen or confiscated :s13::s13::s13:

I thought foundation completed? Went to see the actual site, first floor slab of the mall is being casted
 

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
I thought foundation completed? Went to see the actual site, first floor slab of the mall is being casted
No idea how cdl/capitaland determines when to call for foundation, project is 14+% done, but based on an old building schedule I got, foundation payment is supposedly scheduled end Q3/early Q4
 

Iridiumguy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
929
Reaction score
433
No idea how cdl/capitaland determines when to call for foundation, project is 14+% done, but based on an old building schedule I got, foundation payment is supposedly scheduled end Q3/early Q4
Do you know when the main architectural/building works for the residential portion is due to start?
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,252
Reaction score
5,165


I assume this buyer only paid the 25% deposit in cash. Would be interesting come Q4 this year when the developer calls for the foundation payment. I wonder if the developer would exercise the clause to annul the SPA for these 20 units and jiak the 20% of purchase price once the buyer can't make payment cos he is in jail and all his funds are frozen or confiscated :s13::s13::s13:

Js wondering will the developer’s legal team kena as well? Likely they need to prove they did a proper AML check…So big case this one
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top