U received letter ?feb 2023 - 10% complete

U received letter ?feb 2023 - 10% complete
Have u sold yr existing unitThis location is quite good. I am interested.
My monthly is about 3.6k pm. Looking at 1 bedroom.
Not yet.Have u sold yr existing unit
Then how u GG buy itNot yet.
Still not high leHope the buyers enjoy their 4% interest rate.![]()
I cannot afford. Everyone says I can’t so Nv buy. Anyway all the good units are goneThen how u GG buy it
haven't received... maybe they waiting for April to clock the cashflow for Q2...Anyone received loan disbursement letter?



Talk until got dragon got phoenix also useless, End up is still what NSZ had guessed, wash and washLol can discuss but no one really knows. Just wildly guessing only.
What’s positive is that CHP is able to attract these extremely wealthy people, to over landed properties. During my course of work, I have seen enough super wealthy China people who loves the characteristics that CHP has. These people do not care about entry or exit prices when buying. Said this in an earlier post during launch. Now that can attract one, may hopefully attract more in the future as well, for the secondary market.
As for washing, I don’t think this is the best target. It is not the most liquid and so much goes to taxes straight away. if you tell me opening some high end red light business, maybe more likelihood, haha. Hopefully is more the whole extended family come and stay kind.
Note: the above may not be what @NiShiZhu wants to hear though, heh heh.
I assume this buyer only paid the 25% deposit in cash. Would be interesting come Q4 this year when the developer calls for the foundation payment. I wonder if the developer would exercise the clause to annul the SPA for these 20 units and jiak the 20% of purchase price once the buyer can't make payment cos he is in jail and all his funds are frozen or confiscated![]()
No idea how cdl/capitaland determines when to call for foundation, project is 14+% done, but based on an old building schedule I got, foundation payment is supposedly scheduled end Q3/early Q4I thought foundation completed? Went to see the actual site, first floor slab of the mall is being casted
Do you know when the main architectural/building works for the residential portion is due to start?No idea how cdl/capitaland determines when to call for foundation, project is 14+% done, but based on an old building schedule I got, foundation payment is supposedly scheduled end Q3/early Q4
I assume this buyer only paid the 25% deposit in cash. Would be interesting come Q4 this year when the developer calls for the foundation payment. I wonder if the developer would exercise the clause to annul the SPA for these 20 units and jiak the 20% of purchase price once the buyer can't make payment cos he is in jail and all his funds are frozen or confiscated![]()
From a schedule from 2021, not sure how accurate compared to actual progressDo you know when the main architectural/building works for the residential portion is due to start?