[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Xfzlxxhinx

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I dont have a high end PC, but I love this case nonetheless!

Thank you everyone here for making this happen :s12::s12::s12:

Oh and I got quite a deep cut when carrying this case up to my desk ... The aluminium is deadly hahah

LEPQf2P.jpg


8x8K1Od.jpg
 
Last edited:

jemlee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
my reservoir is a bit too big...i still trying to figure out how i wanna arrange everything inside the case :s22:
 

Trix08

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
12032132_908469689190941_5987810096914324463_n.jpg


The Evolv ATX is a mid tower. May be difficult to install big res, and it can't accept bay res. Best work with something like the H220X, H220X2, Predator where the res and pump are combined. Keeps everything compact and tidy!
 

Trix08

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
lol jonsbo's aluminium edges are not smoothed out eh :eek:

I've got cut a few times handling 2014 Jonsbo cases. They were not even "legal" when it comes to international standard. Until today, I'm very very cautious when handling Jonsbo even though the edges are rounded of. You don't know when you may be sliced up :s13:

OT, the Jonsbo UMX4+ is also very nice what. Dual window, two piece aluminium exterior. Same price as the Evolv ATX though!
umx4-2.png
 

Trix08

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
My old corsair 650D vs Phanteks EVOLV ATX





Much better management than old casing.

1. You can tuck the PWM wires close to the ram slots so they are hidden.
2. You probably should let the PCIE cables come out below of the sata cables for a more fluid look.

:love:
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Much better management than old casing.

1. You can tuck the PWM wires close to the ram slots so they are hidden.
2. You probably should let the PCIE cables come out below of the sata cables for a more fluid look.

:love:

Noted. Thanks
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Just done.
3.5hr to port over
4.5hr to tidy up my desk n place my case from under table left to on table right.

 

SECTORTWO

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
44
Ported my rig over also...took 6 hours and I'm calling it a day for now. Having issues with my EK Predator (again). Cable management is a huge mess at the moment and I'm also short of a couple of SATA power connectors.

I'll post pictures once I've installed my Hue+ and internal-external DVD drive, fixed my Predator mounting plate and done some cable management.
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Ported my rig over also...took 6 hours and I'm calling it a day for now. Having issues with my EK Predator (again). Cable management is a huge mess at the moment and I'm also short of a couple of SATA power connectors.

I'll post pictures once I've installed my Hue+ and internal-external DVD drive, fixed my Predator mounting plate and done some cable management.
I put an internal Blu-ray drive
 
Last edited:

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
LOL! Like that also can...

I'm using an external drive inside connected directly to an internal USB header.
Haha just nice. And I just need to swing open the panel to access it.

Maybe I will wrap it with black tape.
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
how many hard disk bay can it fit?

Got 2x hidden hdd cages. C/w 3x hdd brackets for mounting on the front (above my options drv), up to 5 where u need to buy the 2 additional brackets.

3x ssd mounts with 2x ssd brackets
 
Last edited:

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
58,604
Reaction score
1,780
how to order the atx casing? through their distro?

deciding between this and 400c corsair. :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top