
Okay thanks for the prompt response!They don't keep ready stock. Must order. Will take some time. Will update price next week. The boss still no back to work.
Hi I would like to purchase 1) Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV ATX in Galaxy Silver. How do I join in?
For the front intake?Damn nice! Needs some cable combs though.
BTW, anyone interested in Demcifilter for their case? I'm measuring and creating a template to get a quotation from the manufacturer...the default filter CMI.
I see others do WC swee mak mak. Mine half way done only I sian 1/2. Haha.
The stuffs like all over the place.
Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT
Looks damn chio!! but my existing Blueray/dvd drive how ah? there is no option to put them in ah?
For the front intake?
BTW, can the top panel be taken off?
I'm measuring for the front and also the bottom PSU filter.
Yup..the top can be removed. You have to remove the front panel to get to the 2 screws in the front and then remove the other 2 from the back first then the top can come right off.
Oic thanks.
Why u said the stock filters cmi?
My case is dusty as hell just after a couple of weeks of use...also can see that the stock mesh filter has quite big holes too.