DBS Woman's MasterCard

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
800 points is the x9 points?

Hahaah no leh x10.

Just got My amex altitude and womans card in June. Cc statement in june shows amex alttitude 807 points. Now my total points status is 1645. Means remaining 800ish is for the womans card. Unless the bonus point havent in yet
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hahaah no leh x10.

Just got My amex altitude and womans card in June. Cc statement in june shows amex alttitude 807 points. Now my total points status is 1645. Means remaining 800ish is for the womans card. Unless the bonus point havent in yet

All you listed are transactions posted in jun calendar month to DBS wwmc? What is your statement date?
 

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
All you listed are transactions posted in jun calendar month to DBS wwmc? What is your statement date?

Haha yeah. Transactions 3-17june. Statement 3 july.

Edited:

I got this from the WWMC Terms "1X DBS Point will be awarded for every S$5 online retail spend one working day after the transaction posting date. The additional 9X DBS Points for online retail spend in a calendar month will be awarded on the 16th of the next calendar month."

The way it is worded sounds like if you qualify for the 1XDBS point, your transactions has been labelled as online retail spend and you should qualify for the 9XDBS point automatically. Anyone can confirm?

I did get full points for the 1XDBS Point in my 3 July statement soooooo
 
Last edited:

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
OK PSA to everyone here.

Called DBS and Deliveroo DOES NOT count as online transaction. Because Deliveroo takes your card details and key in their terminal on their end. YEP so that explains why I lost alot of points haha.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
OK PSA to everyone here.

Called DBS and Deliveroo DOES NOT count as online transaction. Because Deliveroo takes your card details and key in their terminal on their end. YEP so that explains why I lost alot of points haha.

I got my 5% rebate on live fresh card for deliveroo. Then when I discover I don't get 3x points for deliveroo I called in to query. The CSO checked with the product team and I successfully get the 2x points I missed.
 
Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Haha yeah. Transactions 3-17june. Statement 3 july.

Edited:

I got this from the WWMC Terms "1X DBS Point will be awarded for every S$5 online retail spend one working day after the transaction posting date. The additional 9X DBS Points for online retail spend in a calendar month will be awarded on the 16th of the next calendar month."

The way it is worded sounds like if you qualify for the 1XDBS point, your transactions has been labelled as online retail spend and you should qualify for the 9XDBS point automatically. Anyone can confirm?

I did get full points for the 1XDBS Point in my 3 July statement soooooo

You get additional x9 points only for eligible online transactions.
 

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
I got my 5% rebate on live fresh card for deliveroo. Then when I discover I don't get 3x points for deliveroo I called in to query. The CSO checked with the product team and I successfully get the 2x points I missed.


Hey man thanks for the heads up. I called in again and apparently sometimes deliveroo transactions count as online and sometimes they don't. It depends on how the merchant process the payment. The same thing with redmart transactions as well.

I found out I had 2 deliveroo transactions in July that went through as online, but my 2 transactions in June did not go through as online.

The CSO is going to check with the product team for my June transactions and hopefully they give me the bonus points T missed out on!
 

Tyrhung

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Am i right to say that online shopping (shoes, apparel etc) is also applicable for the bonus since it isn't listed in the exclusion tnc
 

dc10000

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
2,695
Reaction score
120
if confirmed the merchant process it online, u are entitled
Seems DBS is going the slippery route of UOB for miles... I love DBS but let's hope they don't go there.

I also have to thank DBS, now I less pressure to spend 2k every month :)

I think HSBC advance is a good start for miles. But too many are spending in the same category leh, duplicates are no good.
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
Just returned from another trip, and checked that my points tally. Still no 10x for the Comfort app (not that I care - it's the only MC I have now, and it's needed for the app promo). No changes to Singtel earnings. In fact, no changes to any of the earnings so far so it's just business as usual for the month. However, we continue to live in fear. They haven't charged me fees just yet (might be coming next month instead of this month since nothing has been posted) so my card lives on for yet another month.
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
According to the Google Docs spreadsheet, Comfort + Masterpass gets 10x points. Anyone else has other experiences to share? I was just thinking of getting on this.

Just returned from another trip, and checked that my points tally. Still no 10x for the Comfort app (not that I care - it's the only MC I have now, and it's needed for the app promo). No changes to Singtel earnings. In fact, no changes to any of the earnings so far so it's just business as usual for the month. However, we continue to live in fear. They haven't charged me fees just yet (might be coming next month instead of this month since nothing has been posted) so my card lives on for yet another month.
 

fateoftheg0dz

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
According to the Google Docs spreadsheet, Comfort + Masterpass gets 10x points. Anyone else has other experiences to share? I was just thinking of getting on this.

The comfort masterpass one was a promotion that ended in June I believe. i am not too sure if its still working. But according to the soreadsheet Grab works so maybe can try that?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
The comfort masterpass one was a promotion that ended in June I believe. i am not too sure if its still working. But according to the soreadsheet Grab works so maybe can try that?

If you mean the mcpass promo code for waiver of booking fee, the promo has been extended to 30 sep 2016.

The website for DBS wwmc states comfort masterpass has 10x points.
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
If you mean the mcpass promo code for waiver of booking fee, the promo has been extended to 30 sep 2016.

The website for DBS wwmc states comfort masterpass has 10x points.

That mcpass promo was extended from 31 Mar to 30 Jun, and now to 30 Sep. Not sure if this is related to the promo, but it appears that nobody has received any bonus points for Comfort via the DBS masterpass wallet despite it being advertised on the website. I don't think any of us has contacted the bank yet regarding this.
 

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
That mcpass promo was extended from 31 Mar to 30 Jun, and now to 30 Sep. Not sure if this is related to the promo, but it appears that nobody has received any bonus points for Comfort via the DBS masterpass wallet despite it being advertised on the website. I don't think any of us has contacted the bank yet regarding this.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/102584758-post2362.html
Still waiting for reply after attaching a few e-receipts
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
The promotion you are speaking of is the "MCPASS" which allows waiver of booking fees and 10% admin fee, which has been extended to 30 Sept. This applies to all mastercards, not only DBS WWMC.

What I was referring to is the awarding of 10x points using the DBS Woman's World Mastercard.

The comfort masterpass one was a promotion that ended in June I believe. i am not too sure if its still working. But according to the soreadsheet Grab works so maybe can try that?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top