
Can take bus 8 times to cover this?Where can we execute this 8x $0.01?
You go test water and inform. Retail transaction to me include bus mrt.Can take bus 8 times to cover this?
should be posting dateI wonder if this requirement goes by posting date or transaction date? Bus/mrt takes many days to post. Also unless you use different devices Mastercard consolidates several days’ of transactions into 1 transaction
Problem with qr payments. Probably DCS problem. No one can use, it seemsAnyone had issues with using the DCS Cards app to make UnionPay QR payment charged to DCS Ultimate Platinum UnionPay Card? June 2026 was my first month of the card. QR payment was working fine until around 1st or 2nd July when all QR transactions seem to fail "Transaction Failed". I can't figure out the reason.
I have the same issue - 3 hawkers payment failed on 3 different days since 1st Jul 2026. And so I ask AI just now, this is the AI replyAnyone had issues with using the DCS Cards app to make UnionPay QR payment charged to DCS Ultimate Platinum UnionPay Card? June 2026 was my first month of the card. QR payment was working fine until around 1st or 2nd July when all QR transactions seem to fail "Transaction Failed". I can't figure out the reason.
Thanks. I contacted DCS live chat agent who said they are aware of the issue that is affecting a number of people, and have been escalated to the tech team who is working on it. I was told to try again in 3 to 5 working days.Problem with qr payments. Probably DCS problem. No one can use, it seems
No. DCS Supp Card is useless I already feedback. Even Supp Card install the dcs app also cannot login. So no way for both main and supp to know transaction. I cancel via email.Can the main card holder view the supplementary card in the DCS app?

Very new so everyone test water lor. If no count at most cancel card if they don't waive. My interpretation of retail this English word is very broad take bus mrt also retail so is as your Grabfood.Anyone got the Mastercard card? The gold/beige colour one wif 2% cb.
Beginning 01 Aug, they are charging $10.9 monthly service fee liao unless 8 retail transactions are made or total card spend reaches $800.
the 8 retail transactions are strictly those tap at card terminal like tap at the NTUC or MCD POS system terminal hor? Order Grabfood then pay wif this card not considered hor?![]()
Definition shouldn’t be different from dcs flex which requires 5 transactions per month. Online is countedAnyone got the Mastercard card? The gold/beige colour one wif 2% cb.
Beginning 01 Aug, they are charging $10.9 monthly service fee liao unless 8 retail transactions are made or total card spend reaches $800.
the 8 retail transactions are strictly those tap at card terminal like tap at the NTUC or MCD POS system terminal hor? Order Grabfood then pay wif this card not considered hor?![]()