Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

lodestone

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
4
Thanks. Felt so stress these days. Duno what to do.
Duno what i can do to improve my credit rating
If only govt allow us to loan from our cpf .. sigh..

Ya lor.my cpf arounf 200k but cannot use to pay my 70k loan.kns
 

brokeaf

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Heard citi is easy to pass.not sure how true.if yes... I thought of applying too.

Not sure about it being easier or not, but citi seems to prefer 5yrs loan tenure and below. And if u have installment loans from other banks, better be prepared to call them to request for statements on your outstanding principal...that alone can take up to a week or so.
 

tanks51

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi Bro and sis can advise how to check if bank already check with CBS as I try to check if my CBS report was access by bank but when I access the site seems like I do not have any free report. Can I assume that bank dun even bother to check?
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Hi Bro and sis can advise how to check if bank already check with CBS as I try to check if my CBS report was access by bank but when I access the site seems like I do not have any free report. Can I assume that bank dun even bother to check?

If there is no report means the banks haven't check yet.
 

Izumi8

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
375
Reaction score
5
Ya, I heard one HZ ratings got approval but HH never heard of. So HH that means gone case? Anyone has managed to improve their ratings recently?
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
i think low amt of application on their end.

i do think banks got quota in a way also. These "possible" bad debts cannot take in too much. Might be a thing, no idea, i would think best is to try as many banks as possible though before DMP.
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
NOA 83k
Loan:90k for 5 years

Apparently they entertained. Hope to give u guys some hope. The sales guy was so happy for me too

Wah Congrats and thanks for the great news and for sharing. I was almost giving up on DCP!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top