You submitted on 10th?
My experience is hsbc nver check. Maybe they upfront already reject me based on my docs

You submitted on 10th?
My experience is hsbc nver check. Maybe they upfront already reject me based on my docs
Thanks. Felt so stress these days. Duno what to do.
Duno what i can do to improve my credit rating
If only govt allow us to loan from our cpf .. sigh..
Thats efficient .now i regretted submitting to hsbc first.
Heard citi is easy to pass.not sure how true.if yes... I thought of applying too.
Hi Bro and sis can advise how to check if bank already check with CBS as I try to check if my CBS report was access by bank but when I access the site seems like I do not have any free report. Can I assume that bank dun even bother to check?
You submitted on 10th?
Yeah 10th..Probably I will give the sales agent a ring next week since it's already the 3rd week
Yeah I think u should . These days dcp processing time takes too long.maybe u can also try another bank at the same time
So far are there anyone with a HH ** score that got an approval?
Yes, with UOB
Can share NOA and Loan Amt , tenures ? Heard uob heard HH n won't entertain ..
NOA 83k
Loan:90k for 5 years
Apparently they entertained. Hope to give u guys some hope. The sales guy was so happy for me too
I registered for CCS CS as well. All the best with Maybank. Ask for Raj he is a nice gentleman.Yeah. Since I got some time before my CCS counselling session..Probably will give Maybank a shot..Shall see...