Fitear Tio Poison thread

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
$2,698.. It's damn good sounding..
Best IEM I've ever heard..
Very detailed and transparent with DX100.
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
I'm not exactly that interested in double quarter pounder meals.
I'm a small eater.
Dx100 + C435 is already damn sick as it is.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,958
Reaction score
2,327
I'm not exactly that interested in double quarter pounder meals.
I'm a small eater.
Dx100 + C435 is already damn sick as it is.
I see wad u r planning. Soon to see wts miracle liao
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
C435 is 4 way frequency, 5 driver customs.
No idea wat 3 unit is though.
 

widget

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2001
Messages
1,816
Reaction score
0
Considering that the C435 has been in production since early 2009, wondering how come the latest CIEM doesn't come close in the feeling of "syiokness"... IMO
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,133
Reaction score
402
Considering that the C435 has been in production since early 2009, wondering how come the latest CIEM doesn't come close in the feeling of "syiokness"... IMO

i think is the pathway that is the magic component
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
I'm not exactly that interested in double quarter pounder meals.
I'm a small eater.
Dx100 + C435 is already damn sick as it is.

Rike this small eater.. Means I eat grass

No, notch even grass, notch even the shiat that fertilise the grass
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top