hanz170
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2009
- Messages
- 974
- Reaction score
- 0
Bought for my daughter, not for sale, sorry. If you are shopping for one it is a really nice notebook, the screen is outstanding.

Do you need the discount voucher by any chance?
Wondering if I could get it off you.
Nope, I didn't use any discount vouchers at all, sorry not for sale, bought for my daughter and returned to SG last night, the only thing that she didn't like was the backpack which I will keep for myself. She's not the backpack type person, more of a sling bag person.
He’s asking for the 10% voucher off next purchase from you
Do you need the discount voucher by any chance?
Wondering if I could get it off you.
Bought for my daughter, not for sale, sorry. If you are shopping for one it is a really nice notebook, the screen is outstanding.
U using Magic Mouse for ur MateBook or mac?
It comes free with Huawei Bluetooth mouse, I am using MacBook Pro what you saw on the photo is my macBook Pro which is for my own use, the Huawei MateBook X Pro was bought for my daughter's use, it happens that I took the photo in front of my MacBook Pro.
Yes, came with UK 3 pin plug.
![]()
![]()
The Ground pin can be pushed down flushed with the power brick.
U using Magic Mouse for ur MateBook or mac?
Can consider mx master 2S or Anker ergonomic mouse
I rotate between them very good.
I’m looking for slim type and find Magic Mouse is cool haha.
currently own mx master 2S and Microsoft comfort sculpt for home and office.
Maybe Logitech anywhere 2s also good.
Magic Mouse is indeed very slim but not easy to adapt. Find it tiring to use but good thing can use lightning cable to charge.
If anyone want let go their 65w Huawei PD charger (UK plug) let me know
That’s really nice. Hard to find this kind of plug in 65W
Can we use mbp15's charger to power up or charge the matebook x pro?
MY sell the 3pin power brick as an accessory?