iPhone 12 Series

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
yeah that's why i always tried to keep it at the larger model except for X where there is no alternate model available then and I actually got used to the smaller size and it's good for my pocket.

thus thought of considering the 12 pro this time



i thought of that too.



am thinking the same to downgrade and try a smaller phone for once again and there is no review, also dk how much better is the cam on the pro max.

You got no hurries anyway. Take your time and think over. Get a feel of the new phone and decide if the change is worth it. For me now, i will stick to my current 11PM until the street price go down by a few hundreds then i decide, which is 2nd half of next yr. :s13:
 

i.Singaporean

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
334
1603309928225-png.970595


The difference in 4G speed 11 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro..

wonder if we can feel such a difference in Singapore?
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
You got no hurries anyway. Take your time and think over. Get a feel of the new phone and decide if the change is worth it. For me now, i will stick to my current 11PM until the street price go down by a few hundreds then i decide, which is 2nd half of next yr. :s13:

cause my contract is due and i'm late by a month already, intend to just recontract now instead of Nov.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,433
Reaction score
4,164
anyone on 11 pro max decided to just bite the bullet and go for 12 pro first and not wait for 12 pro max?

tempted to go smaller this year.

previously on 7 plus > X > XS Max > 11 Pro Max

no reviews nothing, don't wanna let contract drag on as well, already 1 month late.

Spoiled by the battery life on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I don’t think I can accept anything lower. Got no choice but to go pro max if I’m changing again.

Your upgrade path exactly same as mine. lol ;)

Me. Got a bit want to go 12 Pro. But end up no. Happy with my current 6.5in and most important of all, the battery. 11PM is still rocking A13 with 39XXmAm battery and this phone can last me for very long. I'm not going to pay more for a smaller battery with A14.

+1 to this. Couldn’t agree more. It’s just how good the iPhone 11 Pro Max is, actually.
 

PipBoy3000

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Who else got the invoices from Apple via email already? I received it but I haven’t collect the phone though, also the pick up information in Apple store is gone, wth?
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
Who else got the invoices from Apple via email already? I received it but I haven’t collect the phone though, also the pick up information in Apple store is gone, wth?

Got it too

As for the info, it will come back.

When I picked up the MagSafe it also disappeared and I had to show my email. Shortly later, it appeared again
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
Got link? Might wanna cover mine too :s13:

Found one from Taobao that covers the back and sides. Still have not placed order as I am searching to see whether there are better ones. Good thing is it is Matt for back as well. But the sides are only 90-95% covered
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
https://forums.macrumors.com/attachments/1603309928225-png.970595/[/
IMG]

The difference in 4G speed 11 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro..

wonder if we can feel such a difference in Singapore?[/QUOTE]

Yea probably. The Intel modems suck
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top