- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 37,841
- Reaction score
- 10,088
Why is the screen so yellow.. omg
Got off true tone?
Posted from PCWX using Oneplus 8T Lunar Silver
Why is the screen so yellow.. omg
Did you read about this somewhere? A lot of theories about this battery saver thingy. From what I know and read, it’s good to charge till 80% only to save battery life. Once in awhile then I’ll charge to 100%.
Posted from PCWX using iPhone 8
Why is the screen so yellow.. omg
This is the thing that is holding me out for awhile from getting the mini. Hope it’s a software issue. Sian.
Posted from PCWX using iPhone 8
A lot of the pro max users here. Mini seen very few and not much review for it. Example, the touch of it, will it hurt ur eyes since the phone is so small? I play some games like candy crush, bingo bash and animal crossing, will battery flat easily? I’m using iPhone X now and I charge twice a day.
A lot of the pro max users here. Mini seen very few and not much review for it. Example, the touch of it, will it hurt ur eyes since the phone is so small? I play some games like candy crush, bingo bash and animal crossing, will battery flat easily? I’m using iPhone X now and I charge twice a day.
been tracking the iphone 12 mini lock screen touch insensitivity issue with interest.
symptoms of insensitivity on lock screen:
A) touch swipe up to unlock not registered
B) touch passcode to unlock not registered
C) haptic touch on torch and camera not registered
conditions for the above to happen:
1) with screen protector
2) with casing (with cutout for power button, casing not touching power button)
3) with casing covering/touching power button
4) with apple magsafe casing
5) without casing but phone on table (ie hands not touching frame)
for folks with the above symptoms. pls share under what conditions.
From what i read, no SP + no casing = no issues.
Let me know if I miss out on any symptoms or conditions.
I have not experience any symptoms under 1+2, 1+3, 1+5. Sorry not going to remove SP to test.
imho if i experience any symptoms, will have return my set in a heart beat as it seems likely to be a)grounding issue b)low power state on the panel with Y-OCTA. and thats the reason i am tracking this issue.
Is it a known issue that TraceTogether can affect the connection with Airpod Pro? Its getting frustrating that whenever crowds gather near the QR code, the BT connection will go crazy and the only fix seems to be swiping away the TT app and off-on the BT toggle.
Is it a known issue that TraceTogether can affect the connection with Airpod Pro? Its getting frustrating that whenever crowds gather near the QR code, the BT connection will go crazy and the only fix seems to be swiping away the TT app and off-on the BT toggle.
A lot of the pro max users here. Mini seen very few and not much review for it. Example, the touch of it, will it hurt ur eyes since the phone is so small? I play some games like candy crush, bingo bash and animal crossing, will battery flat easily? I’m using iPhone X now and I charge twice a day.
That’s strange because I have other TWS that aren’t affected during SafeEntry check-ins. Sennheiser, Sony, no problem
Unless your check-in area got a LOT of people who always get hung up there lah
Can infuse play all video formats? Wanted one that is like mx player on androidInfuse. Been using the pro version for over 2 years now. Linked my google drive to access movies and shows too. Saves alot of storage
Can infuse play all video formats? Wanted one that is like mx player on android
A lot of the pro max users here. Mini seen very few and not much review for it. Example, the touch of it, will it hurt ur eyes since the phone is so small? I play some games like candy crush, bingo bash and animal crossing, will battery flat easily? I*********m using iPhone X now and I charge twice a day.