iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 39 39.8%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.2%

  • Total voters
    98

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,406
Reaction score
4,138
For those who collected from Apple Store, did they give you physical receipt/email receipt? I don't seems to have either leh .... You know that receipt that breakdown details and say your return window is when de, that receipt ...
 
Last edited:

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,322
For those who collected from Apple Store, did they give you physical receipt/email receipt? I don't seems to have either leh .... You know that receipt that breakdown details and say your return window is when de, that receipt ...
Just go your apple store app, check the return eligibility button from your order?
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,834
Reaction score
2,279
For those who collected from Apple Store, did they give you physical receipt/email receipt? I don't seems to have either leh .... You know that receipt that breakdown details and say your return window is when de, that receipt ...
Email invoice. I have it from my earlier collection.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,322
Smart sia ........ can also!
果然是经常return的高手....
More like that button is there since duno when. You just too lazy to check sia.
And usually if return is on the spot return or next day return after unboxing, where will need to wait till 14 days
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,406
Reaction score
4,138
More like that button is there since duno when. You just too lazy to check sia.
And usually if return is on the spot return or next day return after unboxing, where will need to wait till 14 days
Got ppl try to see if the device is suitable for them over a span of time then decide to return after that.
 

coldspot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
1,301
Funny thing is color looks chio when phone is naked but once i put the clear case it's not as nice as naked



20260918-173630.jpg
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,322
Got ppl try to see if the device is suitable for them over a span of time then decide to return after that.
Fanboy dont return!
Just hoot and use only.
Unless really is got defect then suck thumb.
I think the one I return most was the otterbox case for 16 or 15 series.
Almost every single case got issue, till i just gave up haha
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,406
Reaction score
4,138
Fanboy dont return!
Just hoot and use only.
Unless really is got defect then suck thumb.
I think the one I return most was the otterbox case for 16 or 15 series.
Almost every single case got issue, till i just gave up haha
The return is a genius move by them ...

I from Macbook Air M1 returned, hooted Macbook Pro M1 Pro ....
I from Apple Watch # Series, returned, hooted Apple Watch Ultra 2 ....

Blue also my soft spot ... when M4 Air Macbook Air in Sky Blue out, I hooted straight ...

They earn more money from me ....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top