Ender
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 18,347
- Reaction score
- 7,968
There's another public figure, also call Steve Chia, an opposition party with SPP. He was a ex Triathletes, and now still quite active doing ultramarathon.

All the best! Your training has been going very well. For me I'll think about it, ask my wife if she wants to go australia as that is close to her birthdayhttps://goldcoastmarathon.com.au/
Had a chat with my friend after my run today and he told me GCM registration is tomorrow. I will be signing up for it since it's first come, first serve. Had a discussion with him, and decided to run the HM instead of FM.
Race will be on 4/7/2026.
There's a lot of non-ballot races, Gold Coast is open today. Perth marathon is open now too (October). There's also races in Japan/Korea, but never look into it too much.@Kuudere As expected I did not get Berlin marathon haha. 3 tries tokyo, 1 try nyc, 1 try Berlin all no luck so far
Wow, but yeah Gold Coast is flat so it is super popular. Many Singaporeans go there for PB.There's a lot of non-ballot races, Gold Coast is open today. Perth marathon is open now too (October). There's also races in Japan/Korea, but never look into it too much.
I will be going for TW HM in January and likely Gold Coast in July, but need to get my leave approved for the latter first.
Have to queue for Gold Coast marathon registration, I just realised. 32k people.
Wah hopefully Sunday won't be this weather. 2022 I think first hour delay due to cat 1, whole body and shoes soaked. Don't want to repeat that haha
There's another public figure, also call Steve Chia, an opposition party with SPP. He was a ex Triathletes, and now still quite active doing ultramarathon.
My HM goal for 2026:All the best! Your training has been going very well. For me I'll think about it, ask my wife if she wants to go australia as that is close to her birthday
I originally wanted to sign up for HM but was surprised to see it being filled. Ended up going for M. Will debut marathon overseas, joining the 3.20-3.50 group.Wow, but yeah Gold Coast is flat so it is super popular. Many Singaporeans go there for PB.
I know people from x trailblazers also competing in trail races, they usually do their long runs at macritchie and fast runs at Mount Faberhe just finished UTMB Chiang Mai over the weekend for 50km category, 5th rank among singaporeans.
now he's under team falcons wo
![]()
This guy appear one every 5 years then rest of the time go run marathon. He likes to haolian his past glory as ncmphe just finished UTMB Chiang Mai over the weekend for 50km category, 5th rank among singaporeans.
now he's under team falcons wo
![]()
Wow! Go for it!My HM goal for 2026:
1. <=1:23 (A goal)
2. <=1.25 (B goal)
3. <=1.27 (C goal)
4. <=1.29 (D goal)
I think I am at D goal now in Sg based on workouts. C goal probably attainable overseas. Achieving A goal would put me in sub-3 hr marathon fitness, but highly unlikely based on my mileage now.
Will experiment with 70+km average weeks next year to see how.
I originally wanted to sign up for HM but was surprised to see it being filled. Ended up going for M. Will debut marathon overseas, joining the 3.20-3.50 group.
6 months to train after my TW HM in Jan.
I know people from x trailblazers also competing in trail races, they usually do their long runs at macritchie and fast runs at Mount Faber
My HM goal for 2026:
1. <=1:23 (A goal)
2. <=1.25 (B goal)
3. <=1.27 (C goal)
4. <=1.29 (D goal)
I think I am at D goal now in Sg based on workouts. C goal probably attainable overseas. Achieving A goal would put me in sub-3 hr marathon fitness, but highly unlikely based on my mileage now.
Will experiment with 70+km average weeks next year to see how.
I originally wanted to sign up for HM but was surprised to see it being filled. Ended up going for M. Will debut marathon overseas, joining the 3.20-3.50 group.
6 months to train after my TW HM in Jan.
I know people from x trailblazers also competing in trail races, they usually do their long runs at macritchie and fast runs at Mount Faber
Since you already signed up fo FM, just saying I feel when going for overseas race, I always feel the money spend on air tix and accommodation, makes FM is more value for money option. Apart for more distance and more logistics, the favorable climate affects more on longer distances.My HM goal for 2026:
1. <=1:23 (A goal)
2. <=1.25 (B goal)
3. <=1.27 (C goal)
4. <=1.29 (D goal)
I think I am at D goal now in Sg based on workouts. C goal probably attainable overseas. Achieving A goal would put me in sub-3 hr marathon fitness, but highly unlikely based on my mileage now.
Will experiment with 70+km average weeks next year to see how.
I originally wanted to sign up for HM but was surprised to see it being filled. Ended up going for M. Will debut marathon overseas, joining the 3.20-3.50 group.
6 months to train after my TW HM in Jan.
I know people from x trailblazers also competing in trail races, they usually do their long runs at macritchie and fast runs at Mount Faber
He is my age category. can really endure. Team falcon, the Chris Timm group?he just finished UTMB Chiang Mai over the weekend for 50km category, 5th rank among singaporeans.
now he's under team falcons wo
![]()
Last time he had naked photo controversy. LOLThis guy appear one every 5 years then rest of the time go run marathon. He likes to haolian his past glory as ncmp
I remember, that was the first race after covid lock down. Kena stuck in the shelter. But I thought the weather was cooling once the rain subside enough to start.Wah hopefully Sunday won't be this weather. 2022 I think first hour delay due to cat 1, whole body and shoes soaked. Don't want to repeat that haha