KSL Mall (Johor)

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
6,183
Reaction score
3,138
take their google review with a pinch of salt... looks like fake review...

for the price, why waste time in Msia? do it in singapore better lah..
My wife have been using their svs at least twice a year b4 covid and post-covid. According to her, the price is still easily 40-50% cheaper than SG, but pricier than other hair places in JB. And honestly, I highly doubt the reviews are fake coz every time with the wife, that place never fails to be full and walk-ins are usually rejected.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
My wife have been using their svs at least twice a year b4 covid and post-covid. According to her, the price is still easily 40-50% cheaper than SG, but pricier than other hair places in JB. And honestly, I highly doubt the reviews are fake coz every time with the wife, that place never fails to be full and walk-ins are usually rejected.
Read the review and you will know why.
Want discount, give 5* rating first.

If u comparing with price with top salon in SG with prime location, of course the price is a lot cheaper in JB.

If wanna compare price, compare with average saloon price bah.

Compare rental cost and labour cost is so cheap in JB, but they earning Singaporean's money and laughing till pants drop.

Go to those local recommended one still maybe ok.
 

hwsstx

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
3,527
This one hav "Erm" clean massage??


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I don't know as I don't do massage.

But there was this SG Senior lady who spoke to me (about another topic) last week when I was in KSL, & mentioned she comes every week to this massage place as is therapeutic for her. It seems the place "custom fit" her needs so she finds it effective for her body.
 

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
6,183
Reaction score
3,138
Any particular specs shop to recommend in KSL ? The one which I made mine (opposite Lotus supermarket) no longer carries high degree lenses and have to wait for a full day. But I need the specs to be made during a day trip though.
 

pirahna

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
80
1. It will be a different carpark entrance, the Desplanade.
2. Yes specific level 5
3. There is a card to tap at the gantry
I booked the Airbnb and they gave the carpark cards, lift cards and house cards. I recommend Airbnb as I book a room with 4 bedrooms at about 100+ but share my group of 7 friends.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,135
Reaction score
13,167
Anyone knows if City Square or KSL can paste iWatch screen protector?
KSL bound to have, top floor shop and carts, and basement carts and stalls.

But why not DIY, have you tried? Unlike phone screen protectors, it's pretty easy to apply watch screen protector.
 

joestar

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2020
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
363
Anyone can share experiences for Thai Thong Massage? I went pass see long queue at the entrance.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top