LIV @ MB D15

coffeeuncle

Reaction score
There are many potential buyers still..due to inflation, many are preparing to buy property before the price continues to go up...

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
What's the reason for this? First time hearing developer close sales gallery after weekend launch.
This means the developer regretted they sell too cheap because they don’t expect so many siao gia go buy. So if SF reopen again, they can take revenge and price at 3kpsf for another waves of vultures to scoop it :o

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lucky miss the boat

tt price range for a leasehold really doesn't make sense but actually nothing make sense in sg when hdb can command a 1.4m price tag lol

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing makes sense in 2013 as well. So now many of the 2013 buyers have to pay a price for their mistake and repent on their decision.

Oftheseas

Reaction score
lucky miss the boat

tt price range for a leasehold really doesn't make sense but actually nothing make sense in sg when hdb can command a 1.4m price tag lol

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Nothing makes sense in 2013 as well. So now many of the 2013 buyers have to pay a price for their mistake and repent on their decision.

With these $1.4m HDB and 80% sales of Liv@$2380psf, should we be wary of tonight @ 11.45 pm ?

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I think as long as the economy remains strong and the Government doesn't introduce further CMs (a big if), some buyers of the bigger units should be able to exit at TOP for a small profit. The main profile of the buyers appears to be Singaporeans living in the area - my guess is that most of the buyers are rich parents purchasing in their children's names, in the hope that their children will remain close to them even after moving out. If this is accurate, then the people holding liveable units should be able to sell in a few years' time - there will always be wealthy parents who can afford (and want) to purchase a home for their children in the vicinity.

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lucky miss the boat

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
$100,000 COE also doesn’t make sense. $500k BTO also don’t make sense. A lot of things don’t make sense today will make a lot of sense years later when things becomes norm

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
$100,000 COE also doesn’t make sense. $500k BTO also don’t make sense. A lot of things don’t make sense today will make a lot of sense years later when things becomes norm
COE haven’t cross 100k yet. Even at 100k, it is $833 per month which is an expense many households can still afford.

I will happily grab a 500k BTO if I were eligible 😅

laser168

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol this project is so bad also can 80% sold? they bought the land on mar 2018 now then launch power lah!

Waiting for my JAB condo haha! going to MP for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.