I am consider for an upgrade because of I want a faster, almost as instant start up/shut down time and no lag in whatever I do in the computer.
Mostly I use the laptop for surfing, iTunes, Facebook, Youtube and some game like Dota and MapleStory.
Can the Mac be use to play game like Dota? Pardon me as I have never heard my friend doing that.
Well if its just boot time, then I suggest you upgrade to an SSD definitely will have a great boost in starting up. All computer cant as instant when you shut it down and on it again. Except in Mac, you could just put your mac into a sleep mode.
If game like MapleStory, it is unfortunately only developed for the Microsoft platform. There is Mac version of the warcraft though.
If you like the hardware of Mac then you could just install windows 7 on the system. Mac have a great hardware.
If not and you do not want paying that premium price then you should just go get a windows base laptop. Like ASUS, Dell, Toshiba, etc.
