
qoute liao u cannot run away.. this time installation disc i keep~!
then cannot share riao~!![]()
![]()
u who dunno cannot comment..

dunno who is clare and xy lo~most prob only you, justin and I will be using... maybe clare and xy too..
chao chao 5 people![]()

lol.. yeah well~ last time need big screen ma.. now dun need.. so is fine with me..![]()

depends on whether u need to be on the move or not! for me im on the move most of the times.. so i opt for a macbook..i am using a macbook, but tempted to go with the new 17" MBP until i saw the price
so, i probably would get an iMac instead![]()
nvm, found my answerI just got my iMac and I was wondering how do I send function keys to Windows when I use Remote Control tools like Team Viewer and Logmein.com to control Windows PC?
there's no specific Windows build for Mac... as long as SP2 and above should be fine.Hi,
I need to use bootcamp to run windows for some work related bullcrap, and since I'm already at it, I might as well run a few games on it.
Anyway, a quick question, is there a Windows XP/Vista specifically for Mac ? Or can I just get one XP SP2/Vista off the rack and use for bootcamp?
Anyone know roughly how much dough I'll have to waste on a windows for bootcamp?
Thanks in advance.![]()
anybody interested in sharing ilife 09 (family pack)~?
anybody interested in sharing ilife 09 (family pack)~?
Looking at the Get Info window it's obvious you have 265+ GB left for your boot-up drive.Suddenly, I have startup disk full message but my Mac HD has over 200GB free space available. What's happening?
I tried disk repair but the error message still appears!![]()
That's software piracy.
Read the Terms of use for Family Pack, as I'm sure your "family" isn't one you look for on the net!

Thank you! I think now its fine!Looking at the Get Info window it's obvious you have 265+ GB left for your boot-up drive.
So the warning message is very odd.
I would run AppleJack to let it fix any hard drive error, failing which I would apply the Combo update to make sure the OS's files are restored.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2078645
http://appleclinic.wordpress.com/2008/06/01/safely-upgrade-your-os/