Swiftbladez
Master Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2006
- Messages
- 4,381
- Reaction score
- 10
Cross over or qnix ah?
qnix is cheaper. crossover in the past had better quality control. Both are good.

Cross over or qnix ah?
any thoughts about this monitor? Specs look very good! So tempted. Waiting for discount though.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CROSSOVER...100-ANTIGLARE-DP-HDMI-DVI-3440X1440/513230324
Brand : Crossover
Model : 34U100
Panel : PVA
Screen Size : 34" (21:9)
View Angle : 178°
Resolution : 3440 X 1440 100Hz (WQHD)
Response Time : 3ms (OD)
Brightness : 300cd/m²
Contrast Ratio : 3000 : 1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 5000,000 : 1
Color : 16.7M Color
Connection : Displayport, HDMI, DVI
Surface Treatment : Anti-Glare Type, 25%
Cross Hair Target : Yes
Flicker free : Yes
If you're not in a hurry,
https://prismplus.sg/x340/
Comes with local 3 years warranty from Aftershock. More worth imo.
Sent from Overpowered Phone Mark III using GAGT
Not vesa mount compatible unfortunately. There are compromises too. And the monitor height is pretty low. You might need to have a platform to lift it up to your eye level preference.wah thanks! this looks exactly like the crossover monitor! It is VESA ready? and also I can't seems to find the amount of ports on this..
Not vesa mount compatible unfortunately. There are compromises too. And the monitor height is pretty low. You might need to have a platform to lift it up to your eye level preference.
If you can live with this compromise (I do), then the warranty provided is good for the price to be paid
Ya, the spec sheet not available for now. You can call Aftershock to inquire. They have sample display model to confirm your inquiry.
Sent from Overpowered Phone Mark III using GAGT
Here's something. But don't put too much hope into it. Hahaha.Yes. Price looks very good. Very pity about the VESA which is a deal break. I plan to mount it as my desk is very short.
Here's something. But don't put too much hope into it. Hahaha.
![]()
Sent from Overpowered Phone Mark III using GAGT
Well, if anyone wanna get the Crossover FAST 27" 144hz, I have one brand new to let go. Just realised it's sold out currently at Goni. Bought two last month but realised two 27" is slightly too wide for me, might consider downsizing it to 24" 240hz monitor, so still reconsidering my options until my other pc parts reached sg by end of the month.
Still brand new in box, I have yet to open up the another one. Bought from Goni qoo10, perfect pixel + SG plug for $455 after the $110 voucher. Should be letting off at this price as well, just hit me with a pm if interested. If no taker, I will just open up and use it when I assemble all my parts end of the month.
waaa if end of month no 1 want i'll consider...saving money now..
Ok. Glad that both monitor lasted till almost 4yrs. After the small hiccups on one of the monitor about 1.5yrs mark .... now the other monitor is having a slight issue.
Please see video for the fault.
Ok. The fault of this is the power adapter spoiling.
I managed to find the power adapter on eBay :
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/4-Pin-24...pply-/291755524270?hash=item43edfc00ae&_uhb=1
But sadly, it doesn't work when I received it. I found that that the problem was with the polarity of the 4 pin connector.
This is the polarity of the power adapter :
![]()
NOTE : Both left side are +ve
But the polarity of the power adapter I got, is this :
![]()
NOTE : Both top side are +ve
The polarity are wrong.
So out of desperation and with the help of a guy I know, I have to do some DIY work.
It worked!!
So just to test it out and get an power adapter as standby, I bought this power adapter (with output 24V 5A but NOT the 4 pin connector) :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1PC...32576130140.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.oVa1d1
For about SGD$17.20 (now price has gone up, so you may want to search for another)
Vs the one I got from EBay which is about SGD$40!
Got it and connected the 4 pin connector to this power adapter and it works flawlessly.
I agree with you. Basically, when we are paying more, we are paying for the additional specs + warranty.
I actually ordered 2 x CrossOver 27Q with stand on 21 May 2012. On around Jan 2014 (about 1yrs 7mths after), one of the monitor starts flickering and eventually the screen blacked-out.
After some research, open up the monitor and found out that the LED driver board has a chip that is toasted. Contacted the seller and asked for a replacement LED driver board. Cost me about SGD$60.
They sent it over to me. I opened up the monitor, replaced the LED driver board and *finger crossed* the monitor has been serving me well since.
I bought a crossover 324ks today.
Hope i win the monitor lottery
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CROSSOVER...OME-MONITOR-UHD-4K/513995142?selectedOptions=
Anyone knows whats the difference between the 324ks and the 324k? This model seems popular on overclock.net
Those looking for x340 or x315 from AFTERSHOCK Prism+ monitor, have good news for you directly from Prism+![]()
![]()
Aftershock is customizing a converter to use vesa mount for their ultrawide models. So, if you can wait, other than the attractive price + local warranty, this is something you can expect in near future. No news on the eta, but at least we know there is hope to snag an ultra wide monitor with vesa mount at a good price tag
Sent from Overpowered Phone Mark III using GAGT