yokine3a
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2008
- Messages
- 19,036
- Reaction score
- 13,347
Hawker ctr. If she dun wan, then go for next gal. Never spend too much on first date, this is my advice as a woman.Then should go where for first date?

Hawker ctr. If she dun wan, then go for next gal. Never spend too much on first date, this is my advice as a woman.Then should go where for first date?
No block doesn’t mean she wouldn’t avoid youShe never block me leh, maybe she might message me again
Are you delusional? He already shared his story. LolThere would be. Every first date is between acquaintances. A relationship doesn't usually get confirmed until several dates in. Until it gets confirmed, they are just acquaintances.
Knn lol![]()
CheerS!!!![]()
LOL I must have missed the memo!Knn lol
Btw he said it was $40!!! Fourty dollars cents zero
that’s why edmwers are mostly single as they are so scared of being scammed by girl for free mealEven if I treat her she also can part ways after the first date what. Like that I incur even greater loss
Mistake #1 Going to restaurant for first date

No, you are lacking context. I wasn't talking about TS's case specifically, but all cases in general. Every first date is a meeting between acquaintances, and will continue to be until the relationship is confirmed. Hence, the statement that "there won't be a second date because they are just acquaintances" is false.Are you delusional? He already shared his story. Lol
Can you do another one for the toilet scene?LOL I must have missed the memo!
CheerS!!!![]()

After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.
Beri rare from AMDL broMy first date with my gf (now wife), she paid for everything. That's when I knew I have to follow her wherever she goes
![]()

Who made that statement? And who used the word “acquaintance”? Oops I wasn’t paying attention. LOL.No, you are lacking context. I wasn't talking about TS's case specifically, but all cases in general. Every first date is a meeting between acquaintances, and will continue to be until the relationship is confirmed. Hence, the statement that "there won't be a second date because they are just acquaintances" is false.
In TS's specific case, if there wasn't a second date, then it's because the woman is a type 2 or type 3, and not because they are acquaintances.
But it means she giving me chance to continue texting herNo block doesn’t mean she wouldn’t avoid you
Just follow the quotes lor...Who made that statement? And who used the word “acquaintance”? Oops I wasn’t paying attention. LOL.
In this case, it is not afraid of being scammed but more of ngeow ji ngeow lan.that’s why edmwers are mostly single as they are so scared of being scammed by girl for free meal
first date should always go to the guy house, can cook together, during this activity, can test to see if she know how to cook, if she volunteers to wash dishes later, she score more pointMistake #1 Going to restaurant for first date
Mistake #2 Mindset![]()
Quote first.Even if I treat her she also can part ways after the first date what. Like that I incur even greater loss
Thank you for the csbI brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.
After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.
how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?