how is MR's reliability to stay connected (uptime)? are there regular downtimes?
does MR have a minimum guaranteed speed during peak hour?
Guess I might head down to 1 of the MR counter for more info.
Most probably will sign up for MR since my line is ending on Sept.
So if I sign up for MR, I just need to wait till March for installation or it might take even longer then March depending on my queue since I guess there's quite a number of people waiting as well?
the ping looks right but upload should't be higher than download. hmm.. could you try with a different device and cable?
When did you apply?just got a sms that i would get a call in late march to schedule for installation,looks like a lot peepur queuing![]()
Well, they called me a few days later after I applied and told me I will be receiving a call near end Feb to confirm.. dunno true or not.. also applied on the 1st day..on the first day it came out leh![]()
Well, they called me a few days later after I applied and told me I will be receiving a call near end Feb to confirm.. dunno true or not.. also applied on the 1st day..
Bros,
Which router do u go for Ultra 1 gbps fibre plan?
I have no router at the moment. tks for the input![]()
My result using direct cable connection to the ONT.
![]()
Anyone on PURE 100 Mbps is able to hit around 90+ Mbps using direct connection to the ASUS RT-N15U router?
just got a sms that i would get a call in late march to schedule for installation,looks like a lot peepur queuing![]()
Bros,
Which router do u go for Ultra 1 gbps fibre plan?
I have no router at the moment. tks for the input![]()
Asus N15U is designed to support up to 700Mbps for WAN to LAN throughput.
100Mbps is not a problem for that.
believe you do a upgrade right and the system gave you a Q2 or Q3 date?