MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
how is MR's reliability to stay connected (uptime)? are there regular downtimes?

So far when i'm on MR connection. My Uptime is 100% other than those planned maintenance. That also depend on which exchange you are connect to, mine is Ayer Rajah exchange. Usually those planned maintenance are in the wee hours of the night such as 2am - 6am.
 

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
95
Guess I might head down to 1 of the MR counter for more info.
Most probably will sign up for MR since my line is ending on Sept.

So if I sign up for MR, I just need to wait till March for installation or it might take even longer then March depending on my queue since I guess there's quite a number of people waiting as well?
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Guess I might head down to 1 of the MR counter for more info.
Most probably will sign up for MR since my line is ending on Sept.

So if I sign up for MR, I just need to wait till March for installation or it might take even longer then March depending on my queue since I guess there's quite a number of people waiting as well?

Check your pm :)
Yes, you will still need to wait for march installation and base on 1st come 1st serve basis. Cheers!
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,233
Reaction score
192
the ping looks right but upload should't be higher than download. hmm.. could you try with a different device and cable?

My result using direct cable connection to the ONT.

18926623b969d1e227a3eedc14af82f397e7fb18.jpg


Anyone on PURE 100 Mbps is able to hit around 90+ Mbps using direct connection to the ASUS RT-N15U router?
 

Raceworld

Master Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
just got a sms that i would get a call in late march to schedule for installation,looks like a lot peepur queuing :(
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
on the first day it came out leh :(
Well, they called me a few days later after I applied and told me I will be receiving a call near end Feb to confirm.. dunno true or not.. also applied on the 1st day..
 

hayashl

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Bros,

Which router do u go for Ultra 1 gbps fibre plan?
I have no router at the moment. tks for the input :s12:
 

Raceworld

Master Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Well, they called me a few days later after I applied and told me I will be receiving a call near end Feb to confirm.. dunno true or not.. also applied on the 1st day..

yeah i got that call too but u didnt receive a sms ?
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
My result using direct cable connection to the ONT.

18926623b969d1e227a3eedc14af82f397e7fb18.jpg


Anyone on PURE 100 Mbps is able to hit around 90+ Mbps using direct connection to the ASUS RT-N15U router?

Asus N15U is designed to support up to 700Mbps for WAN to LAN throughput.
100Mbps is not a problem for that.
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Bros,

Which router do u go for Ultra 1 gbps fibre plan?
I have no router at the moment. tks for the input :s12:

There 3 router to choose from :)
N56U/AC56U/AC68U

All 3 can support 1gbps for their WAN to LAN.
How to determine which router to go for, depend on what your wireless devices priority and allocation like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top