This wouldn't happen with MACs coz juz need to scan, no one checks, but this is gone. So when its manual stamping, it really depends on the officers mood.
Now still can. Use auto gate. But pray its working.

This wouldn't happen with MACs coz juz need to scan, no one checks, but this is gone. So when its manual stamping, it really depends on the officers mood.
Yeah hope so too.I hope don't have some silly income requirement...but unlikely lah.
Both Manual and MACS..
Mad hatter always anti sinkie, dont know why.In the past the MM2H home was actually sort like controlled by a private enterprises during Barisan National ruling if I'm not mistaken. Then in 2019 to 2020 when Dr Mahathir was the PM for a short period MACS was cancelled however MM2H program was still very active (not sure whether was still under a private enterprise) until Covid 19 Pandemic and border closed between SG and JB. Then when borders open again in April 2022 and the PM was ISMAIL SABRI YAAKOB it was still ok. Then when change government to opposition ruling and PM is Anwar Ibrahim all changes. The MM2H was oversee by Malaysia Tourist Ministry and Malaysia Immigration. Can you see now clearly what they are doing?
Yes. And you can see the reason why...Strange right. It coincide with my friends case as he kena early 2023.
Visa runs close one eye good for the economy mah. Unless they have feedback sinkies driving up costs of living....Yes. And you can see the reason why...
They looking for "paper" in between the pages lah.Manual risky bro. Those abangs love to take their time, flipping pages of the passport
Malaysia Immigration now is involves and oversees MM2H program tooVisa runs close one eye good for the economy mah. Unless they have feedback sinkies driving up costs of living....
Maybe put 5 or 10rm in your passport will work wonders.Malaysia Immigration is involved in MM2H program![]()
They looking for "paper" in between the pages lah.
I don't do that and don't encourage that in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. I despise corrupt government officials and citizensMaybe put 5 or 10rm in your passport will work wonders.
Indo number so big dont know what number paper should use for bookmark.This tactic very common in Batam.
But the fact 3rd world countries work that way.I don't do that and don't encourage that in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. I despise corrupt government officials and citizens
Now got cctv wont work already. But Indo it still does.Maybe put 5 or 10rm in your passport will work wonders.
Thats them and not meBut the fact 3rd world countries work that way.
I think there are nurses in sg, they stay in jb, got some , minibus will fetch then through checkpoint to hospital.During Barisan National ruling when MACS was introduced (until it was terminated in 2019) to Singaporeans and those with Work Permit/SPass in SG. Foreign workers with those Work Permit/SPass some of them did rent private property in JB too. They went in and out of JB daily to work in SG.
My wife a Filipino was also doing that until MACS was terminated in 2019.
Not sure. But I saw males and females used that MACS at the EGate. Some took public buses from SG to JB and vice versaI think there are nurses in sg, they stay in jb, got some , minibus will fetch then through checkpoint to hospital.
I don't do that and don't encourage that in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. I despise corrupt government officials and citizens
They grow up in 3rd world country mah, only those 1970s onwards grew up in better environment. Those 1990s onwards got no idea what it means.Indon common. Our boomers spoilt market. Always put money in ppt so that the officer will chop at the corner to save space/pages.