Official May 2017 BTO

red_pokkadots

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Hello,
For a Fresh Grad student but been working part time (with CPF contributions) since few years back , & just last month (April) left the part time job, is he under "unemployed" or " part time worker" ?

Because need to submit the income Documents right ?
:p
/sorry I very confused
 

3scrumps

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hello,
For a Fresh Grad student but been working part time (with CPF contributions) since few years back , & just last month (April) left the part time job, is he under "unemployed" or " part time worker" ?

Because need to submit the income Documents right ?
:p
/sorry I very confused

Based on the above, I assumed that you are not working now / during the time of your application.. Therefore, you are considered "unemployed".

Income documents may be submitted only when you apply for HLE. (as for myself, I wasn't ask to submit income documents and it was approved within 1-2 days). :)
 

ELLYXRICE

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Anybody applying for Yishun BTO in May? The place feels dam out of place 😓

Or should I wait for the next Yishun BTO ?? 🤔 still eyeing for the plot of land opposite of Blk 366 Yishun Ring Rd though...

What are the chances.....
 

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
9,396
Reaction score
2
I think 3 years will be the average compared to 4 years now. 1 to 2 years is too short even if HDB starts early.

Really depends on complexity of the project. We have been seeing completion times of 2.5 years to 3 years from launch for most typical 16 storey blocks. Anything taller or includes a landscape deck (both in Clementi's case) will lengthen things.

Some projects that the minister announced has been brought forward are probably being prepared right now to launch next year. I will assume they are standard 16 storey blocks too, making it possible for them to be completed within 1.5 years from launch.
 

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
33,076
Reaction score
2
Anybody applying for Yishun BTO in May? The place feels dam out of place 😓

Or should I wait for the next Yishun BTO ?? 🤔 still eyeing for the plot of land opposite of Blk 366 Yishun Ring Rd though...

What are the chances.....
If want guaranteed slot, then choose that site.

The adjacent plot that was released in Aug 2016 still have tons of unsold units.
 

didiboogie

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
HDB posted today on their fb to watch out for the launch... maybe its coming reeeeally soon!
 

EscapersIV

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello, sorry when can we apply for the bto in geylang ah? Lol I quite new to this, I went to their website but like didn't say anything :(
 

Jasonasus

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Side track abit....

Need some advice.

Current flat is co-own by 3 person.
The person who took up the bank loan financing the house wants to withdraw from the flat.

Is it possible for another person to take up a bank loan and transfer the ownership?

So the 4th person who is taking over the flat just need to take up a loan from the bank of the amount :
remaining house loan + the total CPF contribution that the previous owner have contributed?
 

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,046
Reaction score
32,698
Geylang? hell no. If I have a humsup hubby, he will come home a happy man everyday. :mad:

If you have a humsup hubby, he will come home a happy man everyday no matter where you live... so....

by the way , you know city also has the most sleazy places...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top