Official May 2017 BTO

ablue15

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
31
:D cool, thanks guys for the update.

from hdb page: " In May 2017, HDB will offer about 4,600 flats in Bidadari, Geylang, Woodlands and Yishun. About 3,000 balance flats will also be offered in a concurrent Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) Exercise".
 

nacggk

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
The gaylang site has a large open drain. I heard that it is bad for fengshui to have a big drain besides the home.
 

jarred1223

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
18,631
Reaction score
2
the geylang one is 950 units for 2rm + 3rm + 4rm right? any idea where can see the breakdown? or must wait till they launch the project?
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,529
Reaction score
2,863
Ya sian my friend told me he applied more than 6 times till now haven't got a queue number for 2nd timer.

2nd timers will only stand a small chance in non mature estate, it's almost next to zero for mature estates. So it really depends what your friend applied for all the 6 times.
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,529
Reaction score
2,863
Anybody applying for Yishun BTO in May? The place feels dam out of place 😓

Or should I wait for the next Yishun BTO ?? 🤔 still eyeing for the plot of land opposite of Blk 366 Yishun Ring Rd though...

What are the chances.....

Lol, that plot is really nowhere. I usually will drive past it if I go by Yishun avenue 1, it's right opposite Orchid Country Club. The saving grace is because it's so far away from anything, it's cheaper and quieter.
 

Jasonasus

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
May alr! May alr!!!!

$10 Tikam machine opening soon!!!!

Anyone young couple going for Woodlands too? We might just be neighbour in furure :D
 

didiboogie

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
looks like Geylang is even more exp than bidadari! not sure if you guys saw the ada on fb..

coming soon guys.. coming soon..
 

everythink

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
6
Lol, that plot is really nowhere. I usually will drive past it if I go by Yishun avenue 1, it's right opposite Orchid Country Club. The saving grace is because it's so far away from anything, it's cheaper and quieter.

The plot will be close to the upcoming Seletar Airport terminal I believe. Scheduled to open end 2018. They are moving all the turbo prop flights to that place. Basically Firefly and other similar airlines will take off from there.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...l-could-handle-700-000-passengers-a-y-7728712
 
Last edited:

Rondoo

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
316
Reaction score
3
I am considering between Bidadari and Geylang... Definitely Geylang is a prime location with old airport hawkers and mrt station few minutes away. However, I bet many people will also want it as well.

I was thinking since there are more units allocated more Bidadari, probably higher chances to get it than Geylang. Maybe Bidadari might not be as attractive as Geylang but it's not so bad right?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top